Monday, August 14, 2006

Happy Monday Moring!!!

Hi all, cupguyw002.gif

 Happy Monday to all,hope you all had a good weekend.I had an ok weekend.I dont know what I am going to do with myself,since I havetiday,timmriw and Wed off of work,unlesss they call me in.I am ready for a vaction,even thoe school started already for some.Boyfriend and I usllay takes our vaction in the middle of Sept,thats the best time to take it.Than sometime in Oct or Nov I will be taking another vaction with my Mom,my sister and Her family,were going to go to Dezney world,I havent been there since I was little,so,it should be very intresting.I a a litle exicted about it.I never even seen epcod center,so,it will all be new to me.lol.My sister and Her family go all the time.I wanted too ask you all J-landers,I am looking for who ever wants to snail mail,I would lvoe to.I know you have to be very careful on here.But if anyone is intrested in doing that,please let me know.We could via email addys.But I do understand and I am kinda learly about to.but I have gotton to know you some.Anyways, need to get off of here and get a few things done.Hope you all have a nice Monday.Peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!
sounds like you have lots of fun planned!!!
hopefully you will get called into work--that would be great!!!!
enjoy your time off!

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday to you too. I love the graphic. Your vacations all sound like a lot of fun.