Monday, August 21, 2006

Wanted to know who all got a posard from me or who didnt and who wants one?lol.

Hi all,

        Hope all is well.Hope you all are having a good start of the week,with getting your kids off to school.Remember the days.Wanted to do a short entry and head to bed.I wanted to ask you all out there,wanting to know if you got a post card from me or not?I sometimes get confused.lol.So please let me know if you all got one or didnt and I will send one out.And if you want one,let me know.lol.Anyways,I need to get off of here and get some sleep,I am off tommrow,but,I am in a bit of pain.I am really not wanting to go back to the doctors,jus because,I dont want Him to say,you need some time off of work.lol.I cant afford it.Love you all,goodnight,sweet dreams.Peaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont believe I havent gotten one from you yet.  I will send you my address.  I love getting them : )

Take Care,  Liz

Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten one from you so lets exchange addresses and I'll send you one too.  Hope you feel better soon.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Wishingandhoping,prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

I'm sending out holiday cards and I would love your address.

Anonymous said...

Hugsie,
i didn't get one, but i don't need one. because i always get sweet text messages from you.. they are much more better than a card..<grins> You are very sweet, and a great friend.

blog {not AOL} http://two-crazzie4u.blogspot.com/
lucky me... i have no idea what Jland is.. i am guess it is something like BF {Bible Fellowship chat-room} o-wells.. I have BC now {BigChurch.com}.. anywhos.. thought i'd add my blog, since everyone else's shows too.. <grins>
-Tazzie

Anonymous said...

No, I didn't recieve one. I'd like to send you one as well! :o)
Lisa