Saturday, August 26, 2006

I love you,

Okay,one more thing,than I am getting off and heading to bed.lol.I am tired.3 Entrys in one day and catching up on all of my alerts.Wow.lol.I crack me up.lol.Not literlay.lol.But I wanted to say thanks to Stevie,for adding my pic into the video,someone told me,but cant remember who it was,sorry,lack of memory lost.lol.And I cant see the viedo for some reason,was trying really hard to look at it.lol.But I couldnt.lol.But wanted to say thank you for all your hard work you put into it.If I remember right,that your not feeling good right now,just know,I am praying for you,I am praying for Krissy and John and for all in J-land who isnt feeling well.I love you all so much and you dont know how much you mean to me.I guess we are a close family.Thank you all so much for your kind,caring added comments,thanks for being there for me.I feel sometimes you just have to say thanks and I love you once in a while.Is that so dumb or not?But,wanted to add this.I am thankful for you all.I also want to add,I am thankful for the Healing Garden,thanks guys,you are the best.I hope and pray for each and everyone of you.Goodnight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good night to you too. I know we all love you too. Hoping that John is getting better. I have been praying.  Yep I saw your picture in the video. Stevie did a great job. I liked your picture.

Anonymous said...

aaawwww, I love you too...and all of J-Land is in my prayers as well. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

it's always nice to hear you are loved and appreciated--I feel the same way about you.

Anonymous said...

Awww..I NEVER saw this..I'm so sorry. Thanks so much for your mention of me (which made me go 'Wow!').

It was really sweet of you, so thank you!

In the video, which one are you?? Sorry...I forget who's who..LOL!!

Thanks again and I'm so sorry you couldn't watch the video..Hmmm..I can't think why.

Lv Stevie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are very loved by all of us...hugs and love,
Joyce