Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Prayers are much needed tonight.Love you all.

Hi all,

       Good evening to everyone,hope you all are having a good one.I had a busy and long day today.I have to share something with all of you that just stird me up a bit and I said a prayer for them as I am saying a prayer for John and Krissy.I know they are going through so much right now.We all need to be there for them.But I wante to share my day and to let you know what stird me up.Well,my boyfriend and I was leaving the movie theater,we got on the beltway and we was stuck due to a really bad accident,bad enough that a helacopter came down and to them to the hosiptal.I hope and pray them make it,but,if you saw the 2 cars,I dont know.It really just scared me,how life can just take you by a flash,if you know what I mean.It was like,everyone got out of there cars to see what was going on.I have seen some prety bad stuff like that,but,that just really scared me.I dont know how it all happend,but,they think that they both was just going so fast on the road,and I just dont understand how can you go so fast on a road that is so small?With both cars turned upside down,one car was tottlay burnt.I hope and pray they are ok and if they are saved.It just kinda makes you think about life.You never know whats going to happend.When everyone started moving and we went pass them,and I saw the cars like that,I was like oh my goush.I just said a prayer for them right there,even before than.But to think some people just dont care,they want to get out of there and go do what they have to do,you know how they go on the shoulder,or what ever you call that extra road were you can get by it all.I just wanted to share this with you all.I do pray they are ok.We saw the helacopter took off and than it we could leave.My sister when ever She sees an accident like that,She prays for them on the spot.She is a good prayer person.I iwll tell Her to pray for Krissy and John.There is another prayer lsit I can also put them on.I get a devotion sent to me everyday from Jbandy369,She has a wodnerful devotional everyday and I will let Her also know about them.My prayers go out to them and to the people who got hurt.It is like my heart just drops and you dont know what to do.Anyways,its been a real long day.From working this moring,even thoe it was only 4 hours,than went out with my Mom for a little bit,sometimes I have to bite my tounge.lol.But were ok.Than went to the movies,saw the Hillary Duff movie,was cute,not one of Her best ones,but it was ok,couldnt belive my boyfriend went with me to see that.lol.Hes a good support.lol.Now I am home,feel like just taking a shower and calling it a night.I am wiped out.lol.My shoulder is still really bothering my,I think it is swolen.I just dont know what to do.It feels like a twing or somehting inside my shoulder and hurts so bad,from my shoulder to my hand.I dont want to sound like I am complaing,because,I could be alot worse off.thank you all for being there for me,praying for me and giving me good advice.I still never can imagin how I ever found J-land and how it has helped me so much.You guys are great.One more thing.I did alot of post cards last night,they will be in the mail tommrow,so be looking for them.I heard one J-land said She had had like 47  somehting,I want as many as She has.lol.Do I sound selfish?Hehe.Dont want to sound like that.But would be nice.Wonder if you all think like that.Mail is great.Getting cards and stuff instead of bills and junk.Well,hope you all have a wonderful night.I think about you all often and my prayers are with you all,specilay for John and Krissy.Peaceout.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a caring person.  I know God heard your prayers over them.  I pray for people instantly too when I see something like that.  I know He put you and your big heart in the right place at the right time.  Hope your shoulder feels better soon.  Your boyfriend really cares about you obviously to sit through what men call a 'chic flick'.  Good for him.  Take care of yourself.
Nelishia

Anonymous said...

thanks for the prayers!

Anonymous said...

I pray the people in the accident will be alive and and recover. I am also praying for Krissy and John.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I pray too when I see an accident. I do hope they will be ok. You are such a sweet and caring person. :o) It was very nice of your boyfriend to go with you to see the movie. :o) I do hope that your shoulder will get better, and no, you're not complaining...I write about my pains in my journal too. :o) God bless you hon!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Praying for your pain...I know how bad it can be sometimes....I thank God for people like you in this world....I too pray when i see an accident...as a matter fact we saw a bad one on the way home from Florida...we saw several  but this one was bad and they coved one body and I really can't see how anyone survived...it really got to me....hugs to you and thanks for stopping by my journal...take care...TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I'm sure praying for John and Krissy. You know when my dad died, or anyone close you go ahead and look at life. You think how short it really is. I know I think about that a lot. Happy that you liked the movie.