Sunday, August 20, 2006

Happy 3rd Birthday J-land

                                                                      

                                                   I didnt like my entry,sorry guys,so,I decied to change it and the color.lol.I just couldnt make up my mind.I am sorry I didnt get a chance to come into the chat room and say Hi to all my peeps.I had to get my beatiuy sleep.lol.I know I cant spell.lol.But I wanted to talk a little about my time here in J-land,since I am still a newbie here.But it feels like I been here longer than,I dont know,sevral months,cant keep up with that stuff.You all made me feel so welcome.I never thought there was such a place like J-land.when I came upon J-land,I was thinking and thinking,should I do this?Than I did,but,I started out as going private,but,than relized,hey,it doesnt make no since going private,when you want people to encourge you,to help you out in times of troubles.I know a journal is susposed to be private,but,hey,this is the best thing that ever happend to me herein J-land.My first entry,was like,oh my goush,no one likes me and I didnt get a singel added comment.lol.But than look out world,here came all kinds of added comments,wonderful comments,from wonderful people.I am glad to be apart of J-land,I never even imagine there was something like this out here.I just hope,they never get rid of Aol Journals.the first person I talked to was Rozymoma aka Shelly,who tld me about photobucket,Photobucket is wodnerful,except for te blue print around the pics.lol.Shelly is a wonderful person.as all of you are.I wish I could just put down all of your names here,to show you all how much I care for you all.It means alot to me,to have so many good,caring people,to help in times of good times,the bad times,the worse times,the what ever times in between.lol.This maybe dumb,but I feel like I have grown up because of J-land,the people in it.I can express my feelings,and not feel bad about it and it helps getting your feeling all out in the open.I cant express enough of how much you all mean to me,each and everyone of you.The wonderful art work you all have done,you all do have an artest in you.I wish I could be like that,but,I guess we all have our own talents.Like my family said I had a talented in writting.I have always loved to write,used to write all the time when I was younger.I always and still think about writting a book,but wouldnt know how to do that.lol.Hey,wait a munite,getting ahead of myself here,this J-lands bday,not my problems.lol.I just wanted to thank you all,everyone of you,you know who you are,you are a special part of my life,if J-land wasnt here,I would be a basket case.lol.Its been fun,a blast,I truly do love each and everyone of you,you make think that sounds funky,but,its true,that is what amazes me,you find people out here in J-land that can be truly a blessing.Thats what I am trying to say here,you all are truly a blessing to me.Thank you all soooooooooooo much for being there for me,through it all and hoping we will all keep on keeping on being there for eachother.You all did a wodnerful job at puting this celabrating together for J-land.Give yourselfs a clap.Clap Clap Clap.I dont know what else I can say here,so,I think I am done.I do want to say one thing.I am praying for John and Krissy,hope and pray John gets well.I dont know them very well,but,I dont have to know them.You both are in my thoughts and my prayers.I also pray for each and everyone of you.Thank you from the bottom of my heart making J-land the best.I hope I did not bore you all with this.I care for you all.I actullay think this entry is alot better than the one I did last night.lol.Next time I know,not do something when I am so tired.lol.I hope you all have a wodnerful day.Thank you J-land for making this the best place on Aol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are Da Bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wf_ttkids_extrahbd.gif

 

                                                                                                                    

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday J-land. I love my comments too when I turn on computer.

Anonymous said...

It looks great! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

The entry looks fine, so glad you joined this wonderful community.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Mandy, love your entry!  Your graphics are so cute.  I'm also praying for John and Krissy.  Hugs to you....Chris

Anonymous said...

journals are a wonderful thing!