Saturday, August 12, 2006

This is who I am but theres more toit.lol.

I am sitting here trying to figure out what I would like to say.I am a 34 year old female,I still live at home with my parents.I am blessed,I have good parents and a good family and a big one.lol.I have to write about myself?lol.Okay,going to do it anyway.I can say from what people have told me,I am a caring,loving person,love to make people smile and make them happy,cheer them up when they are down.I can be silly,when I called to the stoor to talk to my boyfriend today,dont know how they always knows it is me.lol.But She said I am silly and I just laughed.lol.I love my job,even thoe it stresses me out at times,but who doesnt have a job like that?I work in the bakery dapartment and my boyfriend works in the produce dapartment.Hes a good man,with a good heart,and I can actullay say I am treated like a queen. :) So,I am blessed to have so much goodness in my life,even thoe at times,I get down,depressed,lonly,times when I just dont want to be bothered.I guess we all get like that to.I love to write letters,snail mail,not jsut email.I love doing crafts,making jewrley,beaded jewrley.I colect stickers.You think I am a kid at heart?lol.I am told that to.People see me as a caring,silly,laughable,hugable person.How ever,I am a shy one,very shy at first when I get to meet someone in person or talk on the phone.lol.Online its diffrent.lol.Oh yeah,I love to watch dvds,I have tons of dvds.I have a dvd portable player,I lvoe it.You can laugh at this,but,all my movies are Dizney ones,nothing that is rated R.lol.Well,I take that back,I think Ihave at least 2 that are.lol.I crack myself up.lol.Talking about myself is hard.lol.There are still alot of things in my life I need to work on,and still scared to do them.Just dont know how to get rid of being so scared and just go out there and do it.Like the Niki shooe,just do it.lol.But I wear New Balance.lol.I feel alot of times,I am on this big roller coaster,going no were.How did I ever get to being so scared of my fears?Thats a big one for me.I dont know how to drive,dont think I want to now,I say its kinda late for me,but,I know its not.My sister and my Mom has told me I would be a good driver.But its scary being out there on the road.I would probllay freeze.lol.I love to expericence new things.For the most part of me,I am happy,even thoe life can be a strugle for me.Maybe I am to hard on myself.One thing that does scare me to is,the fact that I know my parents arent going to be around forever and thats why I want to get out there and do things on my own.Which I have enver done anything on my own,I can actullay say that.Do I have to be ashamed of that?I do feel ashamed,but that is why I want so much to free myself of my fears.I know my family will always be there for me,even my friends,which I dont have alot,I have more online friends than offline.lol.I hope that someday soon,I will be able to let go and start living.There is alot more I can say,but,I will leave this at that.lol.Thank you for reading my entry.God bless you all.I hope I didnt bore you.lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
sometimes we feel like our lives in a holding pattern--and it often is--but it's up to us to make ourselves happy.
I wish I had the answers on how--but I don't.
hang in there!!!!!!!
hugs,
jaymi

Anonymous said...

I had so much fear about driving and someone teaching me, I was in my 30s and taught myself because I couldn't stand being yelled at.  The confidence I gained from doing that!  OH MY!  Feel the fear and do it anyway and your confidence will come with accomplishments.  I know.  That's how I did it. Breathing hard, sweating and having panic attacks, I still did it anyway and scared to pieces.  GO FOR IT!
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Wishingandhoping,prayingandbelieving.