Tuesday, August 8, 2006

You can say,I am angry,mad,frustated,mad at the world right now.

Okay,can you say I am frustated?Yes,I am.I cannot belive,that a bill colecter would 7:30 in the evening,and I had to answer the phone,of course it was for me.I dont recall reciving anything in the mail for 80 something dollars from a doctor that I will not go back to.My brothers wife works for a billing company,and my Mom knew it was from them,from Haggerstown Maryland.Go figure.I am sorry,I wasnt ver nice to them.I am trying really hard getting my doctor bills payed off.They were actullay demanding me that I pay it.I told them,I will see what I can,than,I said,have a ncie day and hung up the phone even before they could say anything.That is so rude for one thing calling in the evening.they was like,well,can you send at least 20 dollars a week or so?Uggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!Another frustating thing I have to deal with.I am trying,trying really hard to pay my bills off.What are they going to do if you dont pay them?Send me to jail?Well,they can just go right ahead and send me to jail.lol.I cant take it anymore,I am angry and mad.Mad that baiscally they called like that,in the evening,right when your trying to settle down and relax.I know,tonight,I will be taking something to help me sleep.I actullay am hurtting all over,my shoulders and my back.My Mom told me not to worry about it,but,you know me,I am always worrying about something.Right now,I just dont even feel like being me,dont want to be here,wish I was somewere on a deserted island all by myself.Sorry,I am just venting some.Does this happend to any of you?What do you do about it?All I ever seem to get is bills,doctor bills in the mail.When I try and seem like I am getting something done,BOOM,somehting happends again.I NEED SOME CHOCLATE.Any advice on what I should do?I know my Mom got a bill from when She was in the hosiptal,and they called Her and She told them,go ahead and send it to the bill colecters.lol.I am Frustated,my head hurts,my whole body hurts,feel like I want to cry and no its not that time of month.lol.I just dont know what to do anymore.Anyways,I am going to get off of here,maybe go take a hot shower or something to kool me off.Sorry for venting.lol.Have a good night all.I do love you all so much.Peaceout.                                       

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow--my call from the collection agency came at 8 in the a.m.  I didn't get up to talk to them--but spent 45 minutes on the phone trying to straighten it out with them.

Try to keep it from going to collection's if you can--it ruins your credit--figure out what you can pay a month and pay something--even if it's $5 a month.

Dealing with bills is frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are feeling better.

Chocolate is always good--I want a 3 musketeers bar!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, crap!  Guess the easiest thing is send them $5 or $10 a month to keep them from calling and putting it into collections.  Hope it works out for ya soon.