Thursday, December 21, 2006

You all are tired of me,arent you?

You guys must really think I am crazy?lol.I just wanted to take a munite and say that I am sorry for complaining.I am thankful for all the advice you all have given to me.Maybe sometimes I just say to much and people get tired of it.For that,I am sorry.Its been hard,I wont lie.But I am not going to do anything till after Christmas,that would be a bad,very bad thing to do.You all are right that I am the only one in the house besides my Dad,but,He is usllay at work during the day and its just me and Mom.If you all could say a prayer for Her,to maybe find a friend that She can talk to.I have you all,and my boyfriend.I have a bestfriend but I dont feel comfortable talking to Her.I feel like I am always saying sorry to my Mom and She never sees what She does.But,again,I have relized how that is and why that is.I know,I am a pain.I feel like all I been doing lately is venting out all my problems to you guys and I am thinking,you all are probllay getting sick and tired of hearing it.All I will say,it was a biggie this moring.We depend to much on eachother.I finally told my boyfriend,if thigns dont change,after Christmas,I may just have to look for a place,I dont know.We shall see.She is just stressing out so much.And today work called this moring,wanted me to come in and no one was here and I really didnt want to go in,because,today was mainly my last shoping day and I got it all done,just about.One more hting is all I need.They called the first time asking me if I can come in and I was upset,crying, and trying to hide it best way I can and they probllay thought I didnt want to come in because I was crying.lol.I wasnt crying,crying,but they could tell I was not happy.lol.So tommrow I will go in and explain to my boss and than I will probllay stat crying again.lol.thats all I been doing.Anyways,I need to get things done.As always.lol.Have a good evening,good weekend.Be safe and peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Amanda and Happy New Year!!!!
Hugs,
Dianna

Anonymous said...

You have a great Holiday season. I'm so sorry you have been crying. We love you. Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

hope your christmas is a happy one. (((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

no, im not tired of you. im tired of not being able to understand why you would be upset.  im tired of not being able to take part in bringing you back when you're sick or hurt.  i am tired of not having the antidote for your ailments. i am tired of sitting on the side line. i am tired of not having all the right answers. i am tired of not being able to confront you about how bad ive felt about not being able to tell you about all you mean to me.  i am tired of playing the same or at least similar hand of cards...who shuffled the deck...what da HECK!!!
being optimistic is one thing, but when life is hard...it can truly suck all the more when you no longer see the light at the end of the tunnel.  who took my dragonfly lantern?  its mine! gimme back please.  here, you take the ugly pirate doll. lol
hope you get all you need and deserve this christmas!!  thanks for taking my stocking...i really dont mind...follow the thread of my stocking...but if my trail seems attractive, why not settle for being the mighty guy that walks while carrying me in his arms. jk!! that would be nice tho.  but ill settle for walking next to me too.... im really not this desperate...im really not!! aish!!! im gonna get you for this one!!!
i ill, truly remember this card.
you know i love you more than anyone on this planet..dumbo!! oh pwerfect name for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!