Monday, December 18, 2006

cya later

Good evening,

            Hope yal is having a good one.I am doing ok here.Ok,I was stressing out earlyer,but,I am ok.I just hope my Sis bring my dvd player to me when picks up the kids,it has my meds in there.Cant belive I left it in Her car when She picked me up from work.But She alos needs to bring back te libray books,which was due today..Not funny.lol.She always does that,I kept on reminding Her and She forgets.lol.She better bring them to me tonight so I can take them back to the Libray tommrow,which,Gary,my boyfriend didnt know my Sis had them.I go to the Libray for my Mom,She loves to read books.I just dont want to get another fine like I did last time and it was a biggie,not a huge biggie,but a dent.lol.I think I have a cold,cant tell if it is alagries,probllay is,but,feels like a head cold.My ears hurts.Wonder if that has anything due to do if you havent had your meds in a few days?I went out for a while today,needed some more wraping paer,which I think we have plenty now.Sis will probllay take some.lol.Mom is watching the kids for a while tonight while Sis and hubby go out shoping.My nephew is bugging everyone in the house wanting to read to Him and He is,will be 11.lol.Its a big book,Stars Wars.lol.I said dont you have anything else than Star Wars?My Sis is trying to wing Him off a little bit from Star wars.lol.He also loves Pirates of the Carabian.lol.My Co worker was telling me Johny Dep dies in the movie.Opppppps,sorry I spoild it,if yal wanted to see it.lol.I was like,I wasnt hearing Her right and I said,what,Hes dead,how?lol.She said,not in real life.I was like,ohhhhhhhh.lol.She said there will probllay be another one,of course.lol.Just like Harry Potter.lol.Anyways,things are going good for now.Well,its been stressful,but what can you say.Its the holidays.I hope everyone will have a good night sleep.Talk to you in the Am,well,no that early,well,you never know.lol.Be safe and peace out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope your sis brought your meds to you. have a good night amanda. (((((((((hugs)))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Lots of things can go wrong without your medications,tell her BE SURE to bring them.
Have a nice nite sweet lady!!
connie

Anonymous said...

I sure hope your feeling better and you have your meds. I like reading a lot to, but don't do it as much as I should.