Thursday, December 7, 2006

Fwd,cant remember hwo sent it to me.SOrry.zMy bad.lol.

 I cant remember who I got this from,I belive Krissy and Her Sister,but,not sure,but,this was alot of fun.Thanks.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?  paper,but,some of the adults,get gift bags. :)

2. Real tree or artificial?   Our tree,the poor thing,its a pretty lit atrficl tree,the one with really pretty colors.Why I say,poor thing,because,it most of the time,comes up Christmas Eve night,goes down,New Years DAy.lol.
3. When do you put up the tree?  oooooooooooooops my bad,already said that one.lol.
4. When do you take the tree down?  well,like I already said,New Years Day 5. Do you like eggnog?Havent had it in ages.lol.So,wouldnt remember if I did or not.lol.  6. Favorite gift received as a child?This one is easy,I was so hooked on The incredable Hawk,I got a stretchable one,love it,till my pain in the butt brothers,stretched it so long,it broke. and I was mad.lol.  7. nativity scene?  My Mom has sevral,but,She hasnt been in the mood lately to do any decorating.

8. Hardest person to buy for?  Thats easy,my boyfriend,Gary.lol.and my oldest nephew,as He is getting older,I dont know what to get Him,He loves to read,but,wants you to read for Him.lol.9. Easiest person to buy for? My Sister

10. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards?  Boy,this year,I am early,last year,was a little later.I am already have tons of christmas cards ready to go out.I do email some,but,most of them I snail mail,so,if anyone would still like one,just let me know.11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?  Well,I been pretty good,cant remember getting anything I didnt like.Now if you say,what gifts have you wraped.lol.Thats a funny story.lol.Maybe will add that in an entry.lol. 
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?  I love Maricale on 34 street,but,I my all time fave classic movie and cant think of the is,one were He goes to sleep and gets a visit from 3 ghots.I cant think of the name.lol.13.When do you start shoping for Christmas?Way back in the summer time.lol.No doubt.I have to.lol.With as many as neices and nephews I have,and a big family.I got to.lol.  
 
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?  Is that susposed to be funy?lol.Recycle and give it to someone else?lol.No,dont tihnk so.lol.15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?  Just about the same thing we eat at Thanksgiving,but,we have Turkey and Ham,or sometimes Ham.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Of course,color lights.

17. Favorite Christmas song(s)?  Silent Night 18. home?  Only time I think I can remember when I was little,is going to Texas to visit Grandma and Granddad,other than that,nope,we stay home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?  "On Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, on Comet, Cupid, Donder and Blitzen!"... and Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer (copied from Val.  I could only remember three + Rudolph.)Who ever wrote this,I coped it from you.lol.Thanks for copying it form someone else.lol.
 

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?  Angel,one time,had a star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? When we was little kids,we always beged to open one on Christma Eve,than Momand DAd would say,you might be a little disapointed in the moring.lol.I think one year we did that,never again,not even now as I am an adult.lol.But,everyone calls me the snooper.lol.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?  Rushing to get everything done,going out into the rush of the malls,dreadful.Mom getting stressed out.lol.23. Favorite ornament theme or color?  Doesnt really matter,I love to look at all the ones we have from when we was little till now,I even have some my friends gave me.24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?  I thought I already said that?lol.25. Do you have Jesus in your heart this Christmas? Of course!!!!!!!!But if you all could say a prayer for my Dad,He isnt saved.Thank you.That would be the best Christmas gift ever.
Thanks, Val.  This was fun to do.  Blessings in Christ,  Penny 

Thanks guys,that was fun.Now you all can do the same thing.I cant remember if I was susposed to send this to someone.lol.Just let me know.lol.I am going to bed.lol.Goodnight.Be safe and peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I am Raquel and I'm from Maryland as well. Where in Maryland are you? I am a stay at home mom with 5 kids and just wanted to <wave> hi from Maryland. My e-mail is xoraquelzox@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Your answers were awesome...as you are!!!  Have a wonderful weekend Amanda...love you,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hey-I do think that would be fun.
Gonna do that one,too.
Loved your answers.
Have a nice day
**HUGS**
connie

Anonymous said...

Great answers Amanda!  I got your comment about a bead necklace in the card.  I'm very very sorry to say that there was no necklace in it and I did notice a hole at the bottom of the envelope.  I had no idea.  I'm sorry but I am truly touched by the gesture and you are a great person who I am proud to call friend!  Love and hugs and GBU, Shelly