Saturday, December 23, 2006

I have been taged

 
 
I've been tagged by:Roxy's Graphics,This That and Hockey,sevral other people,cant remember all of them.lol.
The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas".
Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names.  The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags needs to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
 
Ok,I am finally doing this one,I been taged by so many J-landers,Roxy taged me first.lol.Than This that and hocky.lol.And dont remember who else.lol.
 
3 Things I would like for Christmas
I also would want world peace around the world and specillay in my family,Would love for my boyfriend to finally put a ring on my figner.lol.For my Mom not be sick all the time.I am getting my Lap top so,that I already have,not yet,have to wait till Christmas.lol.Than have to get everything set up.lol.
 
 
There is something I would like for Christmas,but that is somehting in my heart that I need to be brave enough to do this,meaning,making peace with someone.
 
I also would love a web cam.lol.So I can see everyone and my family in London.I miss them alot.
 
3 things I dont want for Christmas:
 
no more bills.lol.
 
things going bad,I dont want that.
 
I dont want no more bad hours.
 
 
Ok,I have been taged so no you do it.lol.Not going to put who I want to be taged,so,who ever is reading this,you just better do it and be done with it.lol.Have a great weekand and Merry Christmas.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no more bills I agree with that one. I hope you do get a ring on your finger soon. Good luck.