Sunday, December 10, 2006

I am going to bed.lol.

    

Thank you Dedesings for my pretty tag.I am still working on getting the graffics strighten out.Thanks for doing that for me.I am greatful and blessed.

Hi all,

        Hope you all are having a good evening.I am doing good here.I am just tired,worn out,I think I really need to change my diet around a little,might do me some good.We shall see.lol.I actullay had a prety good day at work.WOW!!! lol.I am getting used to the hours,so,I am ok with it.But,I think I might take next Sat off.If someone can call my boss up and say that She couldnt work this past fri and sat and She got out of it?That kinda makes me mad.But no worries.lol.Tommrow,I am going Christmas shoping with my Sister and neice Katie,dont know who else.ts usllay just us girls.lol.I just have to get a few people.Boyfriend is so hard to by for.lol.But I am going to have to cut this short.Can you tell I am tired?Be safe and peaceout.This is a recent pic of me.Its ok,but,dont like it to much.My neice was trying to make me smile and She said,come on now,princess smile.lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy your Christmas shopping.  Men are so hard to buy for.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/