Thursday, December 7, 2006

good evening

Hi everyone,

              Hope you all is having a good evening.Brrrrrrrrrrr it is cold outside.Santa is on His way.lol.Few more weeks left.I am ,lets say,half way done.lol.I am doing alot better than I have been,sory,that was me just being that,you know girls,time of month thing,just ask my Mom,you wan to stay clear away from me for at least 4 days.lol.I feel better,I think I need to change my whole diet,well,my doc says I need to.I went to see Him today,everything looks fine,execpt for my high blood presure wasnt very good,its 190,when I told my Mom and Dad,dont think they looked to happy.Well,you know one thing,when I was working more,I was eating that much more.Now I am eating everything in sight.I am not heavy.But HE said I need to eat more health wise,dont we all.lol.I forgot that old saying my Mom used to say about living life to the fulest or somehting like that.lol.Anyways,He wants me to try drinking proten shakes and eating the bars.You think I am really going to do that?lol.I would love to try,its just hard,I know,everything is hard when you look at it.I was telling Him how stressful I have been and thats why He was telling me theeses things,eating more healthy.I was talking about my Mom and I could belive what He said,just what some of my wonderful J-land friends have told me and He even pointed out,that,HEs not saying just to say it,that maybe I should try and live with a room mate.I honestly dont think I am ready to move out,ok,maybe,I am not ready to leave the nest.lol.For one thing,I cant afford it.He said He was one of them docs who dont force pills down your throat.I guess that is a good thing,yes,its a good thing.Other than that,I guess,I am doing ok.I want a good life style for me,just dont know how to work it out.How do you change your life style,the way it has always been?I know I say,I want to change,thats all nicely said and done.But,how do you go about it and keep at it?Anyways,I guess thats it for now.I am going to add a greaffic.wooohooo.lol.But,please,dont be mad at me,because,let me tell you,I keep looking at this grafic and looking at it and looking at it and saying,what am I doing worng?When Sazzy sends me Her graffics,they are already named and I have no problems.But I am till working on it.Just know,I love each and everyone ofyou J-landers out there.Thank you so much for always being there for me,helping me and encourging me along the way.Thats what were here for,right?HAve a good night all.Be safe and peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey thanx for stopping by yeah its been a while since i have updated lol, i am hoping for a little girl since i already have a little boy, but i will be happy with either, :) i hope that you are able to get your blood pressure down!!
Trista Marie

Anonymous said...

me and my daughter got into a really bad aregument tonight. It's her time too, errr help

angelrose

Anonymous said...

That graphic looks fine to me..
Take Care
connie

Anonymous said...

dear  Amanda,
how  about writing down a group of "acceptable" food for your emals?
breakfast.. special K wiht starwberries in iT!(it's great!)
you can add an Emglish muffin
lunch:
a sandwich but no fried foods and no hamburgers and fries!
dinner
try to eat wiht your parents
vegetables that yoaur good for you, salads and a protein
ewither a fresh fish grilled or grilled chicken or a small steak
love,natalie(Lurkynat)
ps I think what he meant is : get a peer group going in yuor hobby group.. like joina crafts group at church or temple