Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Urgent,need help with graffics.lol.all taped out.lol.

Ok,now,I am asking for some help with this,cant do it alone.I am not going private,I am staying the way I am.lol.But,I am asking,I am frustated,with this whole graffis sitution,I know,I cant spell.lol.I would love so much to use all of the wonderful beatiful christmas graffics,before,christmas is over.lol.I cant,what so ever,take all of me to figure out what I am doing worng,or is it the puter.I try everything,with Photo Bucket,still doing the same thing everytime when I do what you all tell me and comes up with jpg.Is there another way,I can save the beatiful graffis,keep them the same way and use them into my journal?I am getting stressed out by this again.I know all of you are being kind enough to help me out.But I am all taped out and its killing me not to put any graffics into my journal.Unless,someone put a virus in my puter,which I dont think that happend,and I hope not.But Photo Bucket isnt helping me at all.I try and I try and I try to do it the right way and nada,sipo,nothing.WHAT IS GOING ON?Please Help.I am not usllay this way,but,I am tottlay beside myself with all this.lol.Besideds my Mom is on a rampage again,not with me,with my Sister.lol.Its the Holidayslol.It always is.lol.She gets this way and no one knows what to do.But,me,I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE GRAFFICS!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I've said, it isn't photobucket.  If the file is not animated when you download to your PC it will not be animated when you upload to photobucket no matter what you do.  You have to save it properly first.  I'm at a loss as I've spent hours trying to help you yet you still insist on making it about photobucket.  Everyone will tell you the same thing.. sorry
d

Anonymous said...

where are you, maybe i can help you some how or some way.  i'd like to help you some how...do you have aim?please let me help...
dont you think you would feel better if some one came by to help? please respond to this...it must be frustrating...i understand...if you want, i don't need to know anything further. k? muuuuuuuuuuuuuuah!!! i love ya~

Anonymous said...

Hi there, to starsentrance,I tryed emailing you,but,it seems as thoe you are blocked.I woul like your help.I dont have aim.Thanks so much for wanting to help,I am greatful.I do have to get off of here and get ready for work.I am working from 4 to 8.So.maybe I will see you later on tonight.I am also having problems with iming people.Dont know why,but when I im someone,I need my Dads main password.No I am not a kid.lol.I am 34.lol.SO,thank you for wanting to help.Will see you later.

Amanda
  My Hugs Journal

Anonymous said...

I am thankful, a friend stepped to the plate to help you out...starsentrance, sounds like a very nice person....that's what you need now, not criticism...
Hope you get is all worked out soon...your special...to all of us, remember that...my friend. Hugs and lots of love,
Joyce