Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Things are some bettter.Thank you all.

Hi all,hope you all are having a good moring.Well,first of all I just wanted to say,that I think I finally got my graffics working.Not even using Photo Bucket,I tryed out Fotki and it worked,not chaging the graffic at all.How ever,I cant remember whos graffic this was,I belive it was Ds desigins,but correct me if I am worng.Thank you all for being supoortiave and giving me courage not to give up with my Mom.We are some what speaking.Its hard to give a hug and I know She needs one and I would love to give Her one.But,just dont know how.I did leave a not saying I lvoe Her,I always do that.SHe knows I love Her.I know Moms,need alot of love to.But just wanted to thank you all for being there.Its hard.I think its mostly hard during the Holidays,I dont know why.lol.Maybe its just stressful.She just came inand asked me to go to the stoor with Her.So I will need to get off of here and get cleaned up.Has anyone of you all sent Christmas cards to the Soliders?I am going to do that tonight,I need to get more stamps.lol.I probllay will go to the post office and send them that way.I might even try and see if I can make some beadded jewrly for them,but wonder if that would be a good idea?ANyways,things are looking somewhat better,not all there.But better.You all have been so very kind and caring.I love you all.Thank you all.Thank you all for helping me trying to figure out this graffic thingy.lol.I think I finally got it.Lets hope.lol.HAve a ncie day all,I am going to get off of here and clean up.BE safe and peaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this!

Anonymous said...

hey
to be completely honest with you. i made you a souvenior while i was at the hospital, and its a beaded gift. i wonder if i will ever get the opportunity to get it to you.  yesterday, i too sent a few of my christmas cards. you're right, we do think a lot alike... its scary hahaha. you stalkin me hahahhaa love you!~

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB!  You did it...and how pretty too!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

OH, HUN, I AM SOOOOOOOO GLAD THINGS ARE LOOKING BETTER FOR YOU!!! IT MADE ME FEEL BETTER TOO TO KNOW THAT YOU AND YOUR MAMA ARE AT LEAST TALKING TOGETHER AND GOING TO THE STORE TOGETHER NOW....I AM KEEPING YOU IN MY PRAYERS AMANDA....
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

Patience is the key - one sentence, one word, on day at a time
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage