Thursday, December 21, 2006

Its almost here,so much to be done.

                                                                  Moring all,

                                               Hope you all is having a good Thursday.So much to be done and Christmas is almost here.lol.I hope and pray everyone is having a none stressful Christmas.I know it can be.I want to thank you for being there for me yesterday.It is just the stressness that my Mom is having.Get this,one of my brothers had to mentioned that to have everyone at our house for Christmas dinner and you do not want to know how many that would be and I think thats why its been stressful and Mom worrying that the kids wont have enough to unwrap this year.She does the best She can.I am trying,trying really hard not to let it all get to me.We dont even know who is going to show up.lol.I help Mom as much as I can and She knows it.She knows I love HerI didnt know how things can be just so stressful.lol.It will all be ok.I even asked Her this moring,just now,if She needed to go to the stoor,which I know She does and I am going out with Gary later on this after noon.How long does it take for my Mom to get cleaned up and out the door?You dont want to know.lol.It only takes me 15 munites,sometimes less if I dont feel like wearing make up.I know there are people who just have to put on make up to just go to the stoor or.But anyways,I better get off of here,becuse I was just mentioned that I spend to much time on here and not enough time to do other things.I hope you all have a great day.Be safe and peaceout.

No comments: