Thursday, December 14, 2006

Jesus is the resaon for the season!!!

               I thought I would add this into my journal,I know this time of month,we forget what its all about,so many things happening.I myself,forget alot.But,I know Jesus is always there,even thoe I doubt Him alot.Just thought I would add this in here.I copyed it from my daily readers. JESUS IS The REASON FOR THE SEASON<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

 

By:  Pam Riddle

 

The birth of Jesus is the reason for the season

A baby boy was born to keep the devil on the run

God said tell ALL MY CHILDREN remind everyone the reason for the season

The reason for the season is about God giving us a GUIDING LIGHT Jesus his son

It’s not about buying toys, gifts, cooking or having fun

The reason for the season is about Jesus our savior was born

It’s not about Christmas lights on your house or trimming a tree with popcorn

The reason for the season Jesus was born to cover all our sins

It’s not about how much money you have or can spend

The reason for the season is the birth of Jesus it’s his birthday

 

It’s not about how many gifts you’re receive on Christmas Day

The reason for the season Jesus wants us to show others passion and love

It’s not about going shopping to get push and shoved

The birth of Jesus is the real reason for the season

To the BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL and THE YOUNG AND RESTLESS Jesus is the reason for the season

Jesus was born for the rich and also the poor

It’s not about seeing how many gifts you have under a tree that’s for sure

Jesus was born to keep us all from going to hell

It’s not about Santa Clause dressing in a Red and white suite and singing Jingle Bells

God gave the world a special gift Jesus his son

So now you know this is the real reason for the season

If it were not for the birth of Christ there would be no Christmas holiday

So let’s not take Christ out of Christmas we are celebrating his (Christ) birthday

If you want to get in the spirit of Christmas don’t forget and remember Jesus is the reason for the season

Now this poems tells you Jesus is the real reason for the season

And this my Friends is the real reason for theChristmas season

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the beautiful entry.

Anonymous said...

A wonderful reminder of  the true reason for the season. Thank you for sharing & posting this entry.

Happy Holidays,
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

I loved it...thank you Amanda for sharing...love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T BELIEBE "PERFECT" is simply a collection OF THE MANY, TINY pieces of our  OUR LIBES only to display the most AMAZING STORY IN THE WORLD. ..(I can't wait to tell you in person ;D)
muuuah!!!