Friday, December 1, 2006

Dont even know whats right anymore.

Ok,I need to vent and here goes.lol.Work is getting so stressful and I am dreading to even going in there tommrow and looking at what kind of hours I have next week.But thats not the point.I guess maybe I have gossiped to someone and She was mad to at our boss,so She must of said something.So,now I dont even know what to think.But will tell you one thing.I am not sitting down no more.I am tired,I am stressed out.She thinks,I cant do this and cant do that.Well,enough is enough.If I see how my hours and its all messed up.I just might say something.Its not fair and its not right.I dont even know what to do anymore.We will see tommrow.Thats all I have to say for now.But,please say a prayer for my Sister,Shes in some pain tonight.Thank you.HAve a good weekend.Be safe and peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u should find a better job.

Anonymous said...

Nothing should be that stressful.  You are the only one who can help yourself out of this dilema.  Good Luck!  

Anonymous said...

Best to vent and get it all out, than to keep it all in and let it fester...hope your weekend is special and beautiful...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

what shift are you exactly wanting at work. the hours you have now are to me great. i could stay up and sleep in with those hours.
Cindy