Sunday, December 17, 2006

Santa is almost here.lol.

Thank you Mmartinez07 for this cute tag above.

Good evening yal,

                  I was lurking around in my favorite places and found a link I saved from Roxys graffics.Thanks Roxy.Well,Christmas is almost here,does anyone get stressed out besides me?lol.I always tell myself that I am going to get all my shoping done before Christmas,and it never happends,but,I just have a few more to get for than I am done.I feel tension all over my shoulders and my ears are hurting kinda bad.But,I think maybe its alagries.Either that or I am just tired.lol.Which around this time,I usllay am and I am not even working enough hours to be that tired,execpt for the other day.lol.I think I send out all the cards,so,I am almost done with them.One funny thing happend,my Mom was talking to my Brothers,wifes,Mom,and I sent them a card and I got the wifes name right,but,didnt get the husbands name right.lol.Instead I put the sons name,well,its in the family.lol.So you know,I am not crazy,just tired.lol.Mom and I also had to unwrap some gifts and rewrap them,which,for one thing my tradition to myself,was to always wrap them 2 days before Christmas and on Christmas Eve.Well,you see that didnt happend and now we need more wraping paper.lol.Our tree is up,but its not even decortaed.lol.So,guess whos doing that tommrow?lol.Woppppie,what fun.lol.I also got one of my presants from Gary,which was a house phone,I needed and boy was that a hoot.lol.I thought it was just one phone inside the box,but,nope,it was 3 phones,you know the deal,with,one phone being call waiting and soemthing else.lol.But I got that firgure out.I think what I need is a good night sleep and maybe a cup of hot choclate before I go to bed.Get this,we are doing Christmas shoping,the one that got planed,but got messed up.lol.Were doing that on tuesday and than my boss today was like,anyone want to work Tuesday?I said,yeah,early in the moring.lol.I told Her I had plans and I said if they needed me tommrow to call me in.What was I crazy?lol.Anyays,I got a one and million things to do before I go to sleep.So,I am signing off for the night.I think.lol.What did you say you need,a pinacoloda?lol.Be safe and peaceout.

img521/6008/tiggerifficxmasroxy2088ka7.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are almost done with your Christmas preparations.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Have a drink and finish them up - you'll make it :)
charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage