Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The day after Christmas.

Before I start,I wanted to ask you all if any of you all know what kind of chip I need for my lap top,so,I can just take it anywere and be online?I know theres a chip,and I know its probllay not cheap.But I wanted to know if you all knew.Thanks.I have a compau laptop.

Good moring yal,

                        I hope you all had a great Christmas.We had a good one here.It was nice.It was nice having the family here and my boyfriend.But I was missing my Brother and family in London.Mom was mentiong they might be here next year.That would be nice.I wish I had taken some pics last night,I should of used my pic  phone.lol.Dinner was good.My boyfriend had His dinner in His lap.lol.He was embaressed,but,told Him dont worry about it.lol.It was all over Him.lol.There was lots of food,it was all so yummy.Specillay the sweet patoes.The kids was not every intrested in dinner,as they hadnt open the gifts yet.lol.They had to wait till after dinner.They was not very patience.lol.But when it came time,all the kids just started unwraping all the gifts and wraping paper evewere.lol.But they all had a blast.my 2 little nephews,was so cute,they was the same size and it was funny because they just kept looking at eachother and wodnering why are you my size?lol.But they had fun playing with eachother.Everyone actullay helped cleaned up.I was susprised.lol.After everyone left,it was only my Sister,her Hubby and the kids and Mom and Dad and Me.My Mom bought me a makeup kit and my Sis was doing a make over on me and my Mom.lol.I didnt take a pic of mom,but I took a pic of myself,so,I will share that one later.I need to learn how to do that myself.I like make up.Mom and Dad bought my some makeup,a nice coat,but,I am taking it back because it wasnt the color I wanted.But it was nice.I also have a 25 dollar gift card from Target.My Sis bought me theeses,kinda like house shooses,but its a masger foot shoose,when I am sitting at the puter,I can wear them and my feet will be warm.lol.But once I get my lap top up and running,I will be in my room.lol.I hope you all had a nice Christmas.It was nice just reading all the journals and hearing about all of your Christmas moring.Have a nice day.Be safe and peaceout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good dinner and a good time.  I don't know where you can get the computer thingy but I am sure someone will know.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

sounds like a nice time and some nice gifts. Sorry I can't help you with you laptop but there are so many people here who can. Can't wait to see some pictures.

Anonymous said...

HI Amanda,
glad you had a nice Christmas.
Can't wait to see the pic.
Make up is really easy--I love wearing make up --but I'm a minimalist