Thursday, December 28, 2006

Never usllay make en entry this time of day.lol.

Hi all,

    Good day to you all.

                 I hope you are all having a good one.I am doing ok here.But I am feeling a bit under the weather.Not feeling to great.I dont want to go into work,but,I need to,staying home and being inside can get me down alot.lol.But I am not home all the time.lol.I have some great pics to share with you all,from my family in London,they are Awsome.I will do that later.I havent been feeling like doing anything today.Just been lazy.Dont feel like putting on any makup,so,I might not do that.lol.I was going to have a friend over and I told Her She was aloud to spend the night,but,Mom isnt feeling good,I am not feeling good,so,I told Her,its not a good time.I just hope She wont be mad at me.I told Her to tell my boss,that She was going to spend the night.So,I will leave my boss a note that if She needs us to work,we can work.I just feel so sick right now,feel like puking.lol.Sorry.Maybe I am tired,havent goton the rest I need to.But I think I will this weekend.Sometimes I am glad when my boyfriend has ineventory,He goes into work Sun moring,goes back intowork sun night,long day for hIm.I usllay just rest.lol.So that will b e my rest day.Anyways,I better get off of here and get cleaned up.I dont want to look half way like a bumb going into work.lol.I hope you all have a nice evening.I uslay never have time to make en entry before work.I will post some pics later,when I have time.At least,I will still have my journal here on my Dads puter and I will have own puter in my room,when the Comcast people come to hook it up tommrow.I cant wait.Be safe and peaceout.

No comments: