Saturday, December 23, 2006

I just want to say thank you.

I just wanted to take a moment and say a special thank you to everyone who sent me a Christmas card.I love them all,they mean alot to  me.I also want to say,I am sorry if I forgot to send a card out to you.If you didnt get one,let me know.But I just wanted to say Thank you.You have all been so special to me in my life and been there with me,through the good,the bad and the ugly.lol.But you have and I just want you all to know you are all special to me.I never relized how wonderful it is that you can meet online so many good and caring people.Thank you so much,to all of you,to my J-landers and my on line friends.I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a wodnerful HAppy New Year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you Mandy.  I hope you have a lovely time despite everything you have been through lately.  Our Christmas post is finished here.  Last delivery was today.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!  So glad you are looking forward to Monday....
Your journal looks so pretty with all the animation... glad you got it to work :)
d
http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mandy, and thanks for the card - God bless xoxo CATHY

Anonymous said...

Awww, you're welcome, and thank you for being so sweet to us. Have a wonderful Christmas Amanda :)

Hugs, Mandy ~

Anonymous said...

MERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
LOVE YA,CARLENE