Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

Good after noon yal,I thought you all would like to see some pics of my family from London.This is the Christmas pic,they just took,the other ones are from Hawolleen.

Its been so crazy around here,yet,its been nice.Finally things setting they way they neeeded to be.I mean,doesnt mean,I still dont worry about bills being paid.But,I am letting tha aside for now.Only one that I am just going to start sending 20 or 40 or what ever I can send to them.They are patience with me.You all out there in J-land must have been praying for my and my family.I thank you all,I thank God for the friends I have made here in J-land.Mom is comming around,She is trying to getting in the spirit of Christmas.She just worrys She doesnt have enough for the Grandkids.I worry to that I dont have enough to get for everyone.But things are calming down here.Tonight were going out shoping.Mom and I went out this moring and was actullay in a good mood.lol.I am keeping it that way.Hey,i got a question for you all.I am getting a Lap top from Gary for my Christmas preasant.Do you think once I have my own puter,things will be better?Meaning the graffics?I can see a diffrences in me when I dont have my meds,yal are right,I was out of it.I cant belive that would do that to you.Anyways,I am getting off of here,more htings to be done.I hope you all are having a good day.Be safe and peaceout.Its almost here.lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Had to read your entry when posting a comment, I just could not read that orange print on the journal background.

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart...I am so glad things are settling down now....Try to keep mama happy...cause you know the old saying.."If mama ain't happy; nobody is happy!!!" lol
love ya,
carlene