Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I am going to hit the hay.lol.

Hi all,

        Good evening to you all.Hope its a good one.Thank you Sazzymademe for this beatiful tag,I lvoe it.Now that I can finally get them to work.lol.It was so much work to do tonight at my job.But the time I left the stoor.My shirt and my pants to my shooses,was soken wet.lol.Good thing it wasnt to col out.lol.But I am worn out and tired.About to fall alseep.Mom and I are somewhat speaking.However,She called me at work looking for something,of course,She was rushing to get ready for church and what She was looking for,She said,its not funny and hung the phone up.Oh well.No biggie.But,yet,I dont get,When its time to come around the weekends.She needs things for Sat for the kids to eat and things for church.We are speaking,yes,but some hard words were said and I do know we both love eachother.Just my parents need lots of prayers.I have to be honest,Mom and Dad were even talking about getting a devorce,I know Mom has always keep on saying that.But I dont think it will happend.I guess,during the holidays are tough.But,one good thing came out of and Gary didnt want to tell me,but He had,cause He had to know a few things and I dont know they wanted to know what kind of puter my Dad has.Gayr is getting my a Lap top,I am excited,He thinks He has ruined it by telling me,and I said no you didnt,thats what I wanted,I didnt even think I was going to get it.Do you have to have a wrieless set up?I know nothing about Lap Tops.Gary says,they was trying to rip Him off,He to sevral diffrent places.We are going to look tommrow.I think I am going to get an early Christmas preasnt.I told Him,He didnt have to do that.Hes my guy and Hes special to me.A lady at work calls Him Sugar Dady and no,He isnt that.He loves me and wants to see me happy.He knows I dont have alot of money.But I did buy HIm some stuff.He knows all about me,what I want.Next year,better be the ring.lol.Anyways,I am getting tired.I want to send some more cards out.HAve a nice night all.Be safe and peaceout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you got a good nights sleep...you have so much on your mind.  Prayers go out to your parents for no divorce talk...hope it works out for the entire family...and happy you and your Mom are somewhat speaking...your a lovely daughter...you try hard to make things right...I am proud of you.
Hugs and love,
Joyce