Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Spirit,were are you?

Good moring all,

        Hope all is well.I am doing somewhat ok.If you could all say a prayer for my Mom and I,I would me much thankful.thoes of you who have my private journal can go over there and see whats going on.I know Christmas can be very stressful,it is so commerilize now.I just want it to be over.I thought things were getting better,but,not as much.I want to hope and pray for the best to turn out good.I want to have a good feeling of Christmas spirit.I just want to thank you all so much for being there for me.You all know,I love oyu all so much.I need to get off of here and get some things done.Hope oyu all have a wonderful day.

Be safe and peaceout.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
i hope you habe a wonderful holiday season. i guess you dont wanna celebrate this year with me.  so sad. what are we gonna do???????

Anonymous said...

why wouldnt i remember... duh! hahaha!
look at the time..i gotta get to where i should be at this time. =P
snoring. yea right!! how fake was that snoring? ahahhaha omg
nice nice
anyways...
happy holidays
dont ever forget...
you know...