Saturday, December 9, 2006

Happy Sat

Happy Sat to all,

                    Hope you all having a good weekend.I am doing pretty good here.Nothing much to do today,execpt jsut going to work.What fun.lol.I am blessed to have a job.I am not even going to worry about whats going on there anymore.Cant deal with it.lol.My boss,did ask me if I wanted to stay later last night,so,I did,I stayed till 8.So I was working 1 to 8.Boy,was I tired when I got home.But its nice to have some extra hours.So,next week,I wil get a good check.Seems like everything is going by so fast.Christmsa will be here before you know it.My boyfriend,Gary lost His cell phone last night at work,didnt relize it till He took me home.Can you belive it,the asstt manager of the stoor found His phone clip,with no phone in it.Dont understand why people would do it.Sometimes I look at it,like,I hope they really needed that phone.lol.But,I feel bad for Gary.Shelly,I am sorry you didnt get the neckless,that just bums me out.I am going to have to make you another one.Or if anyone would like a beaded neckless,which I lvoe to do.Jsut let me know,I can done one with a favr color.No charge.I just do it for fun.I will be adding a greaffic.Not,dont ask me why,theeses graffics work.But,when I go to get them in email,the ones who tag them for me,I understand,they already have a name for it and .gif.I am still working on it.Just wish I can put all the beatiful christmsa graffics in here.I hope you all have a nice day.I have to hurry p and get ready for work.Usllay once I am at work,it goes by fast,becuase,you have so much to do.Last night,I love owrking with one of my co workers,SHe makes me laugh.lol.Have a blessed day all.Be safe and peaceout.Ok,one more thing,if you all have any ideas for me with graffics,let me know.I know I am probllay being a pain to some.But I do thank you all for helping me through this.You all are such a blessing to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy saturday to you too amanda!
Hope you had a great day and enjoy your sunday as well!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

dear Amanda,
Happy weekend to you!
Sheesh! sigh I'm so sorry that youare hving trouble understnading something at work. It is sad to me that our society and our tehcnological age has gottne so complex! wow! It's like you can look forward tot alking to family becasue you are away from home. Youg et the call from home, only to get cut off in midsentence! typical right?
I am further very sorry that you friend's cell phone got stolen! I'm sorry Amanda! sigh
we once lost on a a baseball fiedl and wen tback but ti was gone!
Amanda: Please tell him to cal the company right away, report the phone stolen and cancel the accounT! Otherwise he might have to pay for someone els's calls!
hugs,natalie

Anonymous said...

DearAmanda.
As far as I know, Donna (nightmaremom). Sugar(Sugarsweet056) Dianna (sazzlilsmartazz) and Penny(Firestorm4kids) are all geniuses as graphics! I'm sure we ahve many more experts too in Jland!
love,natalie