Monday, December 11, 2006

This is not a good day.

I had a whole new long entry all written out,but,something hapend and got booted off.I am not happy camper right now.What turned out to be an ok moring,turned out to be a crapy evter noon.What was planed for us today,a girls shoping day,which looks like it wont happend.Mom and Dad got into a fight,Mom was mad,than She told me to call my Sister tell Her She was not feeling good and wasnt able to go,my Sis didnt belive it and She wouldnt have,because we were all up to it untill that happend.Now Shes mad at me,because,I didnt tell my Sis the right thing,she wouldnt have belived me and She would of wanted to talk to Her.And She did.So Mom and I are mad at eachother.She said some things,than I said some things,which we probllay both didnt mean to say,but it happend.She mentioned me about seeing a shrink and getting meds to help me,was yelling about it,but,I know when She ever calms down,She would be ok,because,She has said,it has helped me.Than She was saying,I help you out,and I had to say,when?Me and my big mouth.But its true,She has helped me,yes,but,I guess now I am older,who helps me?My boyfriend,He is always there when I need Him.Yes,my Dad takes me to work and to the Docs when I need to go,but,He even complains about that.She just doesnt get it.I am begining,right now,to just hate Christmas,and I know She is not liking it right about now.She is sad and depressed.She said some things,that,I am worried about,but,I know She will be ok.I just wish She would see,that She needs some help,maybe a mild pill that could calm Her down.Yes,Her and Dad got into it and it wasnt nice.We got into it.Shes not speaking,not speaking to me and dont know when She will.And right now,I dont care.lol.Its not funny,it is sad.This house is sad.Even if I was to move out on my own,which right now I cant afford it,to be honest,I dont want to move out,till I get married.lol.I dont want to live with a roommate,because,I have heard,that doesnt work out.I just have to lvie with the stress in this house for time ebing.She probllay thinks I dont love Her,I dont understand Her,I dont want to do stuff with Her.Thats not true.I get jealous sometimes,well,mad,because,when She gets like this and when She talks to my Sister,She wont bring up the bad stuff.She will say we got into it.I love my Sis and my family.They been there for us alot.But,my Mom makes me angry and I am sure,I make Her angry to,which now I do.To make the long story short.It was susposed to be a nice day,which I dont know when it will hapend again.Even when boyfriend,Gary,gave me money to go out shoping.So,dont know whats going to happend.I am depressed,I am mad,I am angry,hurt and know She is feeling like that to.I dont know what to do to help Her.BEst thing I can do right now,is just stay away.Menaing after I get off of here,I am going to take a pill and go to sleep.Wish I can just go to sleep foever and not wake up.She took all the Christmas decortions down.Thought She was going to throw the tree out the door.Which right now,I dont care.So,you see how my day went.Am I being a brat?I want to be ther for Her,but when She is like this,I dont know how.So,I am just going to stay away.One more thing before I go.COuld you all tell me who got a Christmas card from me?I nee to know,so,I wont send another one,unless you would like one.lol.So just let me know who got one and who didnt and who still would like one.Thanks.Be safe and peaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh,sweetness I am so sorry for what you are going through.Been there-done that.
People always seem to get pissy around the holiday.And ya know,I have yanked all my decorations down a time or two myself.Seems like I would go to all the trouble of  putting it upa nd there would be a blowup and I'd figure why bother.Best thing you can do is quietly go to your mom,give her a big hug and say-I love you.THAT SHOULD DO IT

HUGS TO YOU FROM ME
connie

Anonymous said...

It sounds to me as though your Mum should get some advice/treatment herself. Taking down the decs and threatening to throw out the tree is not normal behaviour even if you feel a bit angry.  Try to make the best of Christmas, hopefully things will have calmed down by then.
Oh, although I am posting alerts are not going out for my journal but there is something there if you care to visit.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry your Mom is behaving this way...I wish things and pray things will change the closer to Christmas...wish you the best evening...many hugs..hang in there...
Love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

wow--sounds like your day was stressful--sure hope things get better soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lord have mercy...soooooooo sorry you had a day like that, hun! Hope things have gotten better!
love ya,
carlene