Wednesday, December 6, 2006

doing much better today.

good moring all,

        Hope all is well in your world.Nothing much today,just probllay chilling out till I go to work at 4 to 8.Than I a off again tommrow.But,tommrow,I go to the doctors,which I am glad,so,the doc can tell me whats going on.I am sure I am fine.But it salways good to know what your blood work says.Maybe He can sort things out and help me get on the right tack.I am still having problems with graffics.I wanted you all to see whats going on,I want to thank you for the ones who been helping me out and sorting this all out.No matter what I do when I go to PB,download it,it is always comming up with .jpg instead of .gif.Anyways,I need to get off of here and get a few things done.I hope one of theeses days,I can get this problem taken care of.lol.Have a nice day all.Be safe out there.Did you all hear about that couple who was traped in the snow for sevrals hours and made it out alive,but there husband is still missing.I hope and pray He is alive.Be safe and peaceout. Cherry,I have been doing that,I put the name,than add.gif,I am not doing it worng.One more thing.I think someone I know,no one from J-land,but,I belive someone is messing with my journal.May just have to go private again.You think this is funny,what your doing.You know who you,you will never stop,just because,you are lonly and missing someone.I am done.

merrychristmasrabbit-1.jpg
merrychristmasrabbit-1.jpg
Url  help
Tag 
Img  help

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats because before you click save u have to type .gif after the name then click save.