Saturday, December 2, 2006

Maybe taking a break for a while

This pic above is my graffic.lol.I love theeses guys.As I love you all.Please,dont take this the worng way.Or maybe I am.

Good moring,

               Hope you all are having a good day.I just want to state the fact that,I would never in no harm would take anyones art work and put it as my own.I feel like right now,I am all taged out,till,maybe,I can get this solved.till than,no more tags.I feel that,I think,maybe people are thinking that I am taking there graffics,maybe I am worng and I hope I am,I would never do that.I would never do that to my J-landers.I feel maybe right now,I am not trusted.So,maybe,I will just back off for a while.I know you all mean well and maybe I am taking this all the wworng way.But when someone says its like stealing there propty,that just took my heart away and like I said,I would never do that.I know and thank you all for thoes who have help me through with this graffic and putting it the righ way.I am worn out.lol.I am so sorry and hope you all can forgive me.I feel its all falt and I know,I have alot of my own issues to get my life in order.lol.Which has nothing to do with you all and dont know why I said that.Ds Degins,I am sorry,I am so sorry I put you through alot in helping me sort this out.I would never take your graffics.I just feel like right now,I am all taped out.And,I think maybe,I will just take a break for a while.I do love you all so much.Wouldnt know what I would do without you all.Its braking my heart right now,maybe,because,I got so much other stuff on my mind.So thats it for now.No more graffics,till,maybe,I get it solved.I hope you all have a nice weekend.Be safe and peaceout.Ps,I still will be sending out Christmas cards.I just dont want to think that I am a bad person.I am not.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It hurt me too that some comments were made about graphics.  But, life goes on!  Please don't let something like that take away your good feelings about J-land.  Don't be scared to try new things.  That's how we grow as a person.  There will always be someone or something that will try to stand in your way, but just Keep on Keepin On!  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

No one thinks you are a bad person, no one thinks you are taking graffics and claiming as your own or stealing as you say, and most of all no one thinks you are intentionally ruining graphics.  You sound like you are too stressed out to deal with the issues on saving graphics.  No biggie.  Take a break for a bit.  When you are ready let me know and we can continue to work through the issues.  I do not mind helping you.
Hugs
d

Anonymous said...

your christmas card is in the mail. have a nice weekend. ((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

You're not a bad person, and everyone knows that you're not doing anything wrong on purpose, you just need a little help. You're going through too much right now. I really hope you get to feeling better. Don't be so hard on yourself. Graphics are not easy to work with, and it can be complicating, but not impossible, so don't give up! To make things worse, AOL has been messing up so much lately and giving us all a hard time! Just take it easy and remember that there are a lot of people here that can help you out.

Mandy ~

Anonymous said...

Oh Mandy, don't worry about petty comments.  I think some people take themselves just a little bit too seriously.  You keep on journalling and be happy.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

um i hope your not reffering to me because i never accused you of STEALING my graphics because you cant and wont simply becuase my graphics all say cherry you wouldnt want that all you have to do is read the rules that i posted in my journal its to help you with the html code and stuff like that i dont mind you requesting from my tag journal and if you do i will help you next time. i thought u knew how to do it right simply because the other tags you put up some were animating right except mine. good night.