Tuesday, December 5, 2006

what turned out to be a dreadful day,turned into a good day after all.lol.

Hi all,

       good evening to you all,I am actullay in a better mood.lol.Thanks for baring with me.Even thoe,I am still having tons of problems with graffics,I cant even show the pics of my family in London,my brother and His family,I have some good pcis and I just dont understand it.lol.Its not as stressing me out as it was.But,sure wish I knew what the problem was.I miss addding graffics and I a trying everthing in the puter world to see what is going on.My Dad isnt a puter wiz.My brother who would know,doesnt come around at all,so,you all know I am stuck.lol.But would like to tell you about my night tonight,and my day.lol.well,it started out as a really,really,really,bad,bad day this moring.Dont ask me why,I was dreading and didnt want to go take pics with my Sis and family.But you know what,I am glad I did,after dreading the whole day,even crying about it.lol.I am such a women.lol.Baby,Whatever.lol.I think,it was,you know what,big time.lol.I had it,big time,it was one of the worse times this month,it hit me like,I dont know what.Bad cramps,you name it,I was cranky and you can ask my Mom.lol.But after all that moanin and groaning today,it actullay turned out to be a pretty good night.lol.Cold,very cold.lol.I think part of the reason why I didnt want to go,was probllay,it was date night.So I wont get to see my boyfriend till Thursday.But anyhoo,it was so funny,we all got our pics,we havent done this in like,ages,I mean,when I was little.my youngest nephew out of my Sisters family,didnt want to take a pic,dont know why,I guess He was kinda shy and ran out of the room and the lady talked HIm into it.We had alot of diffrent poises.We all laughed,because,Mom and Dad got a pic just the 2 of them,talking about ice age.lol.Thats why we was laughing,because,they never have gotton that done.We had pics of all of us,my neice goes,I guess She was confused,dont know why,but I was in the pic with Mom and Dad and She was like,Shes not family,I didnt say anything.lol.My Sister,said,yes She is.Kids.It was fun,I have to say,all that dreading and getting upset for nothing,turned out to be a pretty good night.Than we went and had a bite to eat.Man,was it cold and still is.We all sitting at the table before eating and my oldest nephew,comes over and says,read to me.This is a long,book on star wars and I couldnteven understand half the words.lol.Plus I was half falling alseep.I didnt eat much of dinner,because,I had a large glass of hot choclate,was so good.But on that note,I am going to have to say goodnight.I am tired and pooped.Just so you all know,I am having problems with graffics and iming people.I dont get it.I am not as stressed out as I was.I do have a doctors app for Thursday moring at 11.I will be glad to go.When I get the pics,I hope,I can be able to share them.Oh and I also got a pic for my boyfriend for christmas,so He doesnt know.I got one by myself.My neice was trying to make me smile,I did smile,but She called me princess.lol.Have a goodnight.Glad you all still sticking with me.Thanks.I love you guys.Be safe and peaceout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a wonderful day. get some rest. (((((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

see...you had fun after all!! :) and your boyfriend will really like the picture you got for him. glad you had a nice day with your family. {{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}

goodnight, Molly

Anonymous said...

all i know is that it sounds like you are enjoying this the way you have it...so stop worrying about the jpgs or gifs.  you have it set up fine, at least i think you do.  but why settle for less than more?  why settle for something you don't want?  either make changes, to make things more satisfactory for yourself, or be at least sort of satisfied w what you have going.  my motto is, make something positive out of all you have, and don't complain..or make changes towards a better outcome.  keep on searching to aim towards a desirable goal instead of settling for less than perfect.  some times patience is not the right answer, it helps to have patience..but in the mean time what do you do with yourself?  the answer lays hidden in your heart. listen to your heart, get what your heart truly desires.  and never ever settle for second best.  cause you're capable to attain exactly what you heart hopefully desires... be as stronger than a dragon, have courage more powerful than a lion, and always be faster than the hare:hair on your chinny chin chin...muuuuuah!!ouch @>-~------love ya