Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Its ok now,for now it is.lol.

Thank you Des Desgins for the beatiful graffics

Good day all,

            I am so messed up.lol.Mom and I yet again,worked things out,even talked a little bit.She even mentioned that She would at times want me to have my own place.lol.But you know what She said?She said,She would come and get me and bring me back home.I knew that.lol.I just smiled.lol.We both aggreed that we have to work on things and not let things get to us.We both said we was sorry and I told Her I loved Her and She knows that.I guess it is just stressful around Christmas,just like you all said.I want to things to be right.I wouldnt know how to beging to tell Her how I feel about things that I have told some of you all in private.Its hard,never thought it would be this hard.But,I knew if I had moved out,She would come and get me in a hear beat.lol.And wouldnt like the idea of staying with my boyfriend.I aggree with the J-lander that it wold be nice to see what its like living before marriage.But I know the rules and I know how my Mom is about that.You all must of have been praying for my and my Mom.Thak you.Still keep them comming.I pray that my Mom would just find someone to go out sometimes with someone that She could have fun with and be comfortable with.Anyways,for now,its ok,not all good,but ok.lol.And another good thing is,my graffics are fixed.dont know how they got fixed.lol.Dad did say,He and my brother n law,when they were here last night dleted alot of thigns.lol.So now my grafics work.I didnt even let them know that something was worng.But the above pic is from De Desgins.Thank you.Thank you all for being patience with me.Told you the graffics would porbblay get fixed before Christmas.lol.Be safe and peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh mothers & daughters, such a dilima at times. Us moms love you so darn much,we hurt each other with words. We all need to watch what we speak because words can never be taken back. Us moms are human but our children don't realize that many times, adults make mistakes too. One day hopefully you and your mom will be the best of freinds,(thats what I'm waiting for in my life) your just at that age now when you clash alot and it has nothing to do with love.A mothers love is unconditional and never dies ever.

hugs
angelrose

Anonymous said...

HI Amanda,
Happy Wednesday.
I hope I don't offend you--but I think you need to think about the rules your parents have regarding your life.
I'll be 33 next month and still live with my parents--but I can do that because my parents aren't unreasonable people.
I know my mom isn't thrilled I stay over with my guy friends but she accepts that I'm almost 33 and it's my choice on what I want to do.
Your mom's mood swings seem to affect you pretty seriously as well.  I don't know how you live with all that drama--I'd have a perpetual stomach ache.
There's nothing wrong with being independent.

Anonymous said...

The dancing cookie is very cute.  I know how stressful it is living with a Mom.  I did it before.  I often wished she'd get playmates her own age and stop smothering me.  As much as you wish you had an independent life, how could you even know how when your Mom doesn't seem to be either.  What I mean is she seems to rely on you to get her emotional needs met and when things don't go her way, she takes it out on you.  It's not easy being on your own but it's worth it.
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

Thank you God for helping my friend!
love ya,
carlene