Friday, December 22, 2006

Reef decorating by my Neice Katie and Nephew Sean.

 

Good evening yal,

         Hope everyone is having a good one.Hope you all are safe at home and not out in all that busy traffic,doing last munite Christmas shoping.I do hope and pray everyone out there on the roads are safe.My Sister is out all the time.I worry about Her.I can actullay say,tonight is very calming,knock on wood.lol.So much to be done.I know it will be ok.I am feeling good now.My Mom is a little sick,I think most of it is due to Her just being stressed out.I went into work today and was just talking to my boss about things and She was just telling me what you all been telling me,that,I know,its just a stressful time of year,and Shes the only Mom I will have in my life time.I think we get along to much and sometimes to much is to much.lol.I have been praying for my Mom to find a good friend that She can go out with from time to time,you all know.Thank you all for being there for me,I know I can be a pain.lol.Oh yeah,the pics show in my journal of the Reefs are from my Neice Katie and Nephew Sean on my SIs side.I am pretty sure you could probllay tell who made which one.lol.I am going to make a Christmas entry for Krissy Scavanger hunt,hoping its not to late.lol.I been on here way to long and I still got alot of million and one thigns to do.lol.I dont know why I feel not a whole lot of stress.lol.The first Reef is from Katie,I put it in order of there ages.lol.They also have an older brother,He made a Reef for the other Grandma they have.Have a nice night.Be safe out there if you have to go out.Peaceout.Oh yeah,they might have had a little help,but,they mostly did it by themselfs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are really lovely.  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and get to relax a bit.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Hope things calm down for ya....Have not gotten an alert for you in too long thought something was up...Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I love them, great job...just beautiful...please slow down...many hugs and lots of love,
Joyce