Monday, December 4, 2006

Yes,I have issues.lol.But I am ok.lol.

its not a christmas graffic,but oh well.

Good moring all,

               Hope you all is having a good day.I am doing ok here.I had not a so good night last night.Didnt feel to good.I feel some better this moring.As some of you probllay alrready know,I am having a ton of a hard time with graffics.So,I am taking a break.I do miss them.But,I just dont know what is going on.Maybe I just so cluless,which,I have no clue.Its fustating me and I am stressed out.lol.Thank you to all who have been very helpful to me in figuring this all out.It could be a computer problem.Who knows.lol.Anyways,I have alot to do today.I am getting my hair done,cut,was trying to let it go,but,it was time to say,bye bye.lol.Cant stand it no more.lol.Cant do anything with it.I am just stressed.Sorry guys,sounds like I ben complaining laot.But,have some good news,if you call it good news.lol.Tommrow evening,we are getting family picture taken,can you say,what?Its been ages,I mean,since I was little and who thought of this?Yup,my Sis.When they are done,I will post them in here.Not sure who all is going to be there.If the whole family is there,it will be a big huge susprise to Mom and Dad,which Dad didnt really want to get it done in the first place.Wone what made my Sis get Him to do it.lol.She told Him the other day,He would have to wear black pants and I dont think HE was to happy about that.lol.I wish my family in London was here to take the pic with us.But.They are needed were they are at and they need lots of prayers right now.They are going through a hard time.I hope my Doc calls about my blood work this week,I might have to call Him.So,I better get off of here cause the lady is on Her way to cut my Mom and my hair.I hope you all have a good day.Maybe I can find a none moving christmas graffic and add it here.I will see.lol.Have a wodnerful day.Be safe,be warm and peaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the photo turns out really well

Anonymous said...

im glad your feeling better then last night i wasnt feeling right either. Enjoy the rest of your day

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are so frustrated and feeling so bad.  Take a break if you need to.  We'll still be here.  Looking forward to you posting the pic of everybody.  I think you miss your brother in London.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/

Anonymous said...

Wish you felt better. maybe your Dr. will know what to do when he calls with your lab reports. take care. your j-friends love you. Molly :)

Anonymous said...

http://journals.aol.com/poprocksbgum/beecause-i-desire-/
I THINK YOU'RE PERFECT TO BE MY FRIEND...WANNA BE FRIENDS?