Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I am off to sleepy land.lol.

Good evening yal,

             Hope you all are having a good one and I hope you all had a good Christmas.What is everyones plans for the New Years?I usllay have my bestfriend over for the New Years,but,I think She is probllay doing something.So,I am probllay going to have one of my co workers over,that used to spend the night all the time.lol.Boy,can She talk.lol.Shes a talker.Maybe this time,I will be bale to stay up and watch the ball drop,I am usllay fast alseep by 12.lol.Because,I am so tired from work.I am glad things finally setlling down,I hope.lol.I am still a little stressed out,mainly because,I am just tired.All I want to when I get off of here is go to sleep and thats what I tend to do.lol.Do you ever get scared at night?Maybe thats a stupid question to ask.But sometimes,I get scared and sometimes I would go down stairs to make sure my parents are ok.I guess its a fear of mine,that I always think somehting bad is going to happend.But I cant think that way.Its not a good thing to think like that.I worry about my Mom the most,I worry about my Dad to,but my Mom,She worrys me.Shes had sevral strokes before.But all I can do is pray.I havent been very good at that for a long time.You know that boyfriend of mine,He is so good to me.I mentioned the Lap Top to you all earlyer,He is going to call Comcast in the moring and maybe if I get it all set up,He can probllay get a dis count,because,He already has Comcast cable.I know,I am spoild and my Sis always says I am,well,not always,She told that to my boyfriend.lol.Hey,I deserve it!!!!!! I am not conceited.lol.At least,I hope I am not.lol.Boyfriend and I might go see Rocky tommrow,I hear its the best one yet.I iwll let you all know how it is,if we see it.Well,I am turning in for the night.If you all want to send a text to my cell,I think my mobil is set up,not sure,but you can try if you want.lol.Have a good night.Be safe and peaceout.One more thing,I feel kidna werid,I dont know why.I feel strange,have you ever felt that way?

 

                                                                 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well you have a great New Years. Sometimes I get scared but not to often. My dog barks if he hears a noise. I hope you got to sleep. I'm happy that your boyfriend is good to you. Your a wonderful sweet person he better be.

Anonymous said...

Good morning Amanda...Sorry I have not been around like I should.  Taking care of my Mom and of course, little hyper Will...is about all I can muster at times.  Scared at night?  Hmmm, not me...I love night time, myself.  As a child yes, I did...could not be left alone at night...ligths on, the works.  I hope you and your boyfriend get to a movie... sounds like a good one...you both enjoy your day.  Hugs and love you,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

why not spend new year's eve with your boyfriend????????