Saturday, December 23, 2006

Wake up sleepy heads!!!!!!!!!

Good moring sleepy heads!!!!!!Time to wake up and smell the snow.lol.Ok,no snow here,but you J-landers out there who have snow and are up and not awake yet,go outside and step your feet in the snow.That would wake you up.lol.I am feeling pretty good today.Thigns are fnally settling down and come monday,it will all be ok.lol.Actullay cant wait for Monday.I want my Lap Top.lol.But than I have to set it all up and I think I have to get high speed soemthing so I can get online and let me tell you.I will be in my room all the time.lol.Sitting in front of my tv and being on the internet.Someone was telling me,it is probllay more costly to get high speed for being on a Lap Top,I no nothing about Lap Tops,this is my first of ever having one.I have a desk puter,but,its never been set up,some say its no good,but,I think its good,just needs to be hooked up.I wish I could seel the thing,give the money to my boyfriend,but,than He would probllay share it with me.lol.Anyways,I need to get off of here and get a few things done.I hope you all have a nice weekend and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.Be safe out there.Peaceout.One more thing,dont know if I mentioned,but,I will do a Christmas entry tonight.

No comments: