Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Maybe you guys can answer a few questions for me?Thankie.

Good evening yal,

         Seems like lately I been journaling in the evening time.Have no time during the day.I always busy.Well,I get online in the moring.lol.Ok,to answer your question,Jaymi,my boyfriend and have never spend New Years together,alot of reasons,but one main reason is,because,He gets up early for work,so,He goes to bed way early before 12.lol.Would be nice to sepnd it with Him.But before He goes to bed we have our own little NEw Years.I know,you all,think I am this werid chick.lol.But you still love me?kidding.lol.Things have finally settled down some.I still feel like I need a few days of sleep.lol.But who really ever gets even that?I do want to let you all know,by Friday,I will be on my own Puter in my room.Gary bought me a Laptop for Christmas,I am going with Comcast high speed,I have no clue what to do,but when they come and hook it up,they will show me.But what I want to ask you all is,now before I ask,my Dad still has His puter dow stairs and what I am asking is,will I still be able to have my online journal through comcast?I know nothing about Comcast.I guess I would probllay have to set up a new name and everything.I dont know.Dont know if any of you all out there,that has Comcast?Comcast and aol is diffrent,I know that,but what I am saying is,will I still have my journal,can I still have my name?But if not,my journal will still be here.lol.Werid,I know.lol.So,if any of yal know about Comcast internet,let me know.My boyfriend is setting this all up and the bill is going to Him,but,He gets a discount because,He has Comcast Cable.I know,I am spoild.lol.But its His falt.lol.But,I never had this kind of love,I know its not all about gifts,its about loveing eachother,He knows I dont have much,and I strugle alot with money wise.But,I have more than others.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AOL is free so you can just install the software on the lap top and log in via the comcast connection and all will be the same.  
d

Anonymous said...

Whooooo HOOOO a laptop and high speed...what a good boyfriend!  Sounds like christmas was good to you!  Hugs,TerryANn

Anonymous said...

What a lovely gift...I am so happy for you!!!!  I know you are excited...what a great guy you have there...Have a Happy New Year...hugs and love,
Joyce