Saturday, December 30, 2006

Its almost here!!!

Good moring all,

                Hope you all are having a good one.I am still feeling under the weather.But,I am glad I am off tommrow.Still dont want to go into work today,but I will and I am not staying later.lol.Even if they ask me to stay,I am saying no.I hope you all will have the best and safe New YEars.I hope its a fun one.What is everyone doing?Me,I am doing nothing but resting.lol.I guess its a good thing I am not having anyone oever.I will probllay be alseep before 12.lol.I usllay am,sometimes I will wake up right at 12,than go back to sleep.lol.When we were little kids,we all stayed up till 12 midnight,took some pots and pans and spoons,went outside and just started to bang on them.lol.The cars that would pass us by,would beep.lol.It was a fun childhood memorie.Its funny how we all grow up and change.Anyways,I think I am going to get off of here and get a few things done.I might try and find some chicken noodle soup.I hope you all have a safe and Happy New Years.Its been a wodnerful blessing to know each and everyone of you.Thank you for being there for me.God bless you all.Be safe and PEaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will just be having a quiet New Year's Eve, just myself and Mike.  The boys are too little and will be in bed so Becky and Dean will be home with them.  We do not tend to celebrate New Year very much.  Hope you have a lovely time.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Love the 2007 graphic,who did it?
We will be watching the grandsons 7 & 8 (as  usual) so no fun for us.Will be in bed before the New Year starts.LOL
Will have pork & kraut tomorrow with all here to eat.
Have a safe and happy and healthy New Year sweet lady
~connie~

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy;

  Dirk and I just wanted to wish you a HAPPY 2007.  We hope your boyfriend gets up enough nerve and asks you to marry him too.  Hope you get a ring in 2007.
((((((((((((((((MANDY))))))))))))))

NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

hey amanda my computer if finally fixed so im back :)

Anonymous said...

(((((((((Amanda)))))))))) I hope your feeling better. They still beat on pots and pans in my neighborhood here, lol. Hope your weekend is a good one.
Cindy