Thursday, December 14, 2006

Long Entry,I think.lol.

Ok,were do I start?Yes,I am having problems again with the graffics,it seems to me like I messed up every time I saved them.Uggggggggg.This was turning out to the worst Christmas ever.lol.But,I think things are kinda getting better.It also seems to me as maybe everyone was having a little bit of Ba Humbug this year,how ever I could be worng.I woke up this moring feeling really,really not good and I was so tired,I dont know why.Maybe,I think it was because,I work late on weds and you have to do so much cleaning when you close.This time,I didnt even worry if I did anything worng,because,usllay I would call the next day to see how thigs went.lol.Because,I for the time in my life,I baked the muffins and one of my co workers called to see how I was doing and I hope I did ok with that.lol.Its really hard baking muffins.You have to keep them in there for a long time.We do them at night to get ready for the next moring.But,enough about work,well,one more thing,if I see the deli manager,my boyfriend asked if they needed any help and He said He could maybe use me,so,I will talk to Him tommrow.Hes pretty kool.He teases me around Garry.lol.Its all fun thoe.He was at Dezney the same week I was,but,He left before I did.Boy,has this year ever been so stressful,I bet everyone has been feeling like that to.I want to do so much for everyone and I just dont have enough money.Dad took my Mom and I out tonight for a little bit,just went to Rite Aid and K-mart,I was glad He took us,because,I really didnt want to go just with Mom and I,only because it is not safe.Dagon it,lost my train of thought,Mom just caleld me to do somehting.lol.Thank you all for leaving nice comments in my private journal,havent been there for a while.Did I tell you I have been really stressed out?lol.Does anyone know a good excerise for stress?I know one thing that I like to do with my shoulders/hands,wrap them around my back and put my head down tot he floor,well,not all the way down.lol.I know we all have our own problems,our own issues.But cant there be a day or 2 without any caos?I know,I cant spell.How can I start changing my life around to be healther,to be les stress.I know my DOc wants me to change my eating habits.That I dont know about.lol.But,getting off that subject,I will find out what I did worng with the graffics.Uggggggggggggg.I sent out alot of Christms cards,so,I dont know who got one.I belive,there was someone from the UK,I think Ilost your addy,if you know which person you are.lol.Sorry,you can tell,its been stressful.guess what,my Mom is putting back up the decortions.lol.Wodner if She will take them down again.lol.I sometimes would maybe like to just get away,stay at a friends house for a day or 2,I could do that,but it has been a long time since I have done that.I am more,whats the word I am looking for?And you know the ole saying about,you cant spend the night with your boyfriend,dont ask me why,long story,yes,I know,I am 34,but,you all Moms know the deal.lol.Dont ask me why I can spend a week with Him on vaction with Him.Dont ask,wont go there.But,I am going to get off of here,I would like to send more cards out.I cant belive how many cards I snet out.I also want to send cards to the soliders,is it ok if got there late?I am going to try and go to the post office.Should I put a pic in the card?I really dont know what to say.But,I am going to sit down tonight and write them out.Ok,this is turinging into a long entry.So on that note.I hope you all will have a blessed weekend.Be safe and peaceout.P.S.Ok,I am going to ask this,I am sure,I been a pain.lol.Does anyone know a good place were I can keep my images,still nothing will work for me.I am so sorry.I lvoe you guys.I also have heard of File Manager?But not sure how to use that.

No comments: