Saturday, September 1, 2007

I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!WoooooooooooooooHoooooooooooo

img131/4053/friendsrf5.jpg

Oh yeah,one thing,I am bumed,I lost all my graffics,not the ones in my old Photo Bucket,but all the ones I saved and didnt put them itno Photo Bucket.Oh well,I am starting over.LOL.

Oh my,Hi everyone,

How is everyone?I hope you all are good.I am good here.As you can see,I finally got my puter back.I am now on my own screen name,even thoe for some reason I have to o under guest to get there.But,I dont care.LOL.I missed you all sooooooooooo much.I have alot to tell you all,but will get there soon enough.So just letting you all know,I am back,hoping to be back for good.I had to change my pass word.Its a good thing you dont have to call aol through your main billing account to do it.It was easy.So I am back and will start to read alerts again.Lets see,I havw 256 ales.LOL.I am good,work is good,my hand hurts,and is swolen.But other than that I am good.My co worker accdiently ran over my foot with Her donut tub.LOL.And I said Ouch.She felt bad,She said,walk around and I did.LOL.She is not the one I usllay get along with,but,I can stand Her.LOL.anyways.Just letting you all know,I am back in the habit.LOL.I  missed you all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Be back later.Peaceout till now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well congratulation getting your computer back. I know how it feels to be without one. I had to have mine fixed twice in 3 months!!! Grrrr! lol Sorry you lost your pictures. Maybe you will find better ones. Glad you are back and have a wonderful holiday. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

welcome back-on yours.........really sorry about all your graphics--
that really sucks.............
guess I'll have to start all over sending you some stuff I find...........
hope your hand gets better...TTYL
~C~

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!!

I am glad to hear that you got your computer back. I missed you too !!!!!! Its good to hear from you again. I hope your hand gets to feeling better. I also hope your foot is doing better. What happened was an accident but I'm sure it still hurt. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got your computer back. Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hope your hand mends soon!  Congratulations on getting your computer back, I know you've been missing it! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got your computer back!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hi honey. I'm glad you're back too. I know how frustrating it is to not have your computer.
Big hugs, and much love,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/FROMBARBSSPIRITUALJOURNALS

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you! :o)
Lisa