Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday evening stuff.

img227/5194/003hugsxxdbmanyheartsxxrh2.png

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good evening.I am doing good here.Just a few things bothering me.My Mom worrys about my hours at work,than She keeps on telling me,you need to pray more,be thankful and gratful and I know She wants me to get into church.I am greatful and thankful and I do pray,maybe not like I should,but,I do.That kinda bothers me.I sometimes,think She thinks I dont love the Lord,I do love Him.Maybe sometimes,I doubt.But I do know Hes there.I just strugel with alot in my life and I worry alot.I know my Mom means well and She loves me and worrys about me.Sometimes,She just gets on my nevers.LOL.I probllay get on Her nerves to.

img225/2663/32gt2.png

But anyways.Other than that,things are good.I am getting ready to head to bed soon.I been tired for some reason.I think it is my alagries.I put some Bengay,that smelly stuff,I put it on my hands and feet and they feel some better.I know it smells.LOL.I took a break  from doing some beading.I know,I need to take a pic and put into my Journal.I will later,or tommrow.

img83/1976/bighugssr9.jpg

Well,I better get off of here and get a few things done before heading to bed.I need to send out a b-day card to my Neice,Her B-day is on Fridy,She will be one or 2?I cant rememer,I have so many Neices and Nepews.LOL.So,I will see you all later.Oh yeah,someone else has a B-day tommrow,Chattomissie,Her B-day is tommrow,go over and wish Her a very Happy B-day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img165/346/amandahugsvu4.jpg

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't you know when kids get on our nerves it lets us know we're still alive, lol. you go get some rest. I would love to see pics of your beading. Have a good night. ((((((hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Have a good Tuesday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Don't fret so much-it ruins your health-really it does.
Just take one day at a time that you are blessed with
and make it your own-no one elses-
they can't live it for you and you can't live it for them...................

Anonymous said...

happy  monday

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wonderful nights sleep!

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie, it's ok to pray the way that YOU pray. We are all different. And sometimes doubting is just human nature. I would love to see you bead work! :o) Many hugs to you Amanda. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

When we live together it's SO easy to get on each others' nerves!  Your mom loves you but just be YOU and do what YOU want to do.  And remember this is your life and you need to live it how you want and enjoy it :)  

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a great day...and hey, Mom's do worry...comes naturally...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

My mother would have worried if she didn't have something to worry about. Some just worry more than others. Sorry I am late commenting on journals. In my prayers and hope things get better. Hugs, Janie