Saturday, September 15, 2007

I bought an Adapter.

img398/1605/14002cd276b9de370fe1158wg1.jpg

Hi yal,

How yal doing?Me,well,I am so ready to go to bed.But,have some good news,that which I hope it will work when I go to my Hotell in Ocean City.I went to BestBuy,talk to one guy said it would probllay be ok that I wouldnt need anything,but didnt want to take any chances,so,I bought a Netgear,RangeMax,Wireless

USB 2.0 Adapter.So if you all have any ideas or info,please let me know.They guy showed me how and were to use it,but,was kinda confuse.But I wll be reading up on the directions.So,I will be on the Internet and will be able to talk to you guys probllay every night.LOL.When He is sleeping.He doesnt want me sitting outside of the Hotell and being on the LapTop,He thinks that the Salt air will mess it up.If I am out there,I will cover it up with a blanket,or just stay inside.But I will be showing you pixs and everything.I have my  camra already to.I am sooooooooooooo ready.Woooooooooooooooooooooooo.Hey,I wonder if I could use my LapTop on the road to OC?LOL.Be safe and kool.Peaceout.

img502/234/doyoubelieveinmagicamanka7.png

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you keep safe and have a nice time!

make it a great day!
Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!!
Have a great time!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Well now you be careful if you go outside. Can you sit in a car? I hope that it works for you. You just have a good time even if the laptop doesn't work. Barns & Nobles book store has Internet in their store.. now I remember the name of book store. lol Have a wonderful time and don't worry about anything. Blessings & prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

When we went to Fl our camcorder got really messed up having it out in the humid air for so long but if you just keep it out for an hours or two it should be fine.  Good luck with it and I will ask my hubby about that part to see what he thinks about it :)  SO happy for you...your sound excited!  

Anonymous said...

Yup hubby said that should work fine for you so just follow the directions and get hooked up!  

Anonymous said...

Sorry Amanda, I just could not read this entry, my eyes could not take the green on the blue.  Wishing you a happy vacation again.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful time in OC!  My BIL is up there this weekend with a bunch of biker friends.  My sister opted to stay home, not her kind of crowd, LOL.  Hope you have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Have a beautiful time in OC......many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! :o) I can't wait to see your pictures! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't take it on the beach, but if you have a balcony, it should be okay.  We just purchased a mouse for my son's laptop.  He hated the built in mouse.
Missie