Monday, September 3, 2007

I deleted the last entry.

 

Hi all,

I just wanted to state that,I deleted the entry I made last night,I can tell I was stressed out by a few things and for one thing,I didnt like what one comment said.How they could  think I am selfish.They no nothing about me.I love my Brother,I am sure Hes been through alot,havent we all?But I am not selfish.I am a good person with a good heart.I belive you can forgive the people who have hurt you,not my Brother,but oher people in my past and you dont have to be social with that person either.I re read my Entry and should have said it diffrently,for that,I am sorry.But,I am in no way,SELFISH!!!!!!!People who know me,know I have a good heart.I have forgave,I have let go and still learning to let go.Yes,its hard.Who said it isnt?My family means everything to me.Even thoe we have our own problems.To my family,I love you all.I just wanted to state that.I am thinking of going private,but dont know,even if I go private,people have there own way of getting in and seeing what I write.who knows.Yes,forgivness,takes a long time to heal,I am stil healing.But to this person who thinks I am selfish,you no knowing.I tryed emailing you,so,I think I may know who you are.Oh well.Think all you want to think.But let me tell you,it takes 2 to forgive.You dont think I have been hurt?I think I have said enough.I am so tired,I stayed longer at work today.So,I am going to take a nap.If you want to talk,I am willing.If not.Please,leave me alone.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{HUGS}}}- I didn't read the last entry you wrote but it sounds like you need a lot of hugs. Can you block that person? You don't sound like a selfish person at all -- if anything you sound like a very giving, loving person. Don't let one person make you feel bad - that person is most likely a bully and they need to make others feel worse so they can feel better about themselves. Hang in there! {{HUGSS}} Michelle

Anonymous said...

Dont apologize to anyone about the way you wrote YOUR Entry journaling is to get your emotions out and the way your wrote it was the way you were feeling. No your not selfish and i know your a good person.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I read the comment and I was sure that it would hurt your feelings. You are a sensative and caring person. That is good that you felt like deleting it. I have deleted a couple of my entries too. I wouldn't go private. We can not please everyone and sometimes it seems like "We are damned if we do.. and damned if we don't!" Everyone is different, thank goodness because it would really be a boring world! You can just delete the comment or even block someone to make a comment on your journal. I have deleted a couple of comments on mine. I would not worry about someone like that... it just ruins your day. I would not let someone ruin my day. Delete comment or block and go on with your journal. Have a fun day today and don't worry about that person. You are in my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry you took what I said the wrong way. I only meant that you should consider that someone else is going through things. You need to look past the one word and read the rest. You are certainly welcome to email me. I am not out to hurt anyone's feelings. I don't intend life to tear others down. Again, I don't have the best family either. But I love them with ALL their corks. And that also entails forgiving and being courteous. No one thinks that you should be friends with the ones that hurt you, but you also need to be the bigger person. And that means not hurting your family by not seeing them because you don't like the person that is coming. That hurts the kids more.  
I do know you. Sweety, when you write in here, everyone knows you. You may be surprised about me. I have been around awhile. And everyone gets hurt. I too get hurt. And we don't always agree with everyone's opinions. But that doesn't mean that we should think they are attacking us. Often people are looking out for us. I don't like what my good friend Kathy always says, but she only says it to me out of love. Please think twice before you think I am out to hurt you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Labor Day

Anonymous said...

To Unequallyyoked2u,
I tryed to email you,but it says you are blocked.could you emaile me please?

Anonymous said...

I didn't read that comment from that 'person' but I don't care if she says she has been around awile-she doen't KNOW you and if you don't want to see someone then that is your right-your business...you take care of you.............if this person has been around where is her profile,her journal,there is nothing nowhere -MUST BE A TROLL..................................delete what you want and remember-you-are-not-selfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

AWWW...sticking my tongue out at who ever said you were selfish!!!!!  I love ya girlie...hope you have the best week ever!!! TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I didn't see that comment, but sometimes, as I've learned, and done myself, comments come across in a way it was never intended.  Don't be to quick to jump the gun on someone.  I'm sorry you were offended.  I hope you had a good Monday.  Getting ready for a dr appt with my son.  Talk to ya later,
Missie