Thursday, September 27, 2007

Its a long one

img257/9055/fairymountainsxa1.png

Good moring all,

I hope you all had a good night sleep.I am doing good here.How ever,waking up with a slight head ache.Ugggg,I hate that.Maybe I should go back to bed.I went to the Doctors yesterday and I just love seeing Her.She is like a counslor and I dont need to see a Shrink.She gave me the medicine I need that the Shrink was giving to me.I know theres another word for Shrink,but,I am a bad speller.LOL.

img229/3358/faesparklesxx1.png

Other than having a head ache,I feel pretty good.I am actulay drinking some coffee,instance coffee,but its good.I might have another.My Doctor,I think She is a good person and I finally found the right one.She was telling me that,I need to help myself,what Shes been telling me and I knew it.But,I think it finally got to me.She asked me if the Shrink was helping me and I said no and I told Her,I dont really need one.I did tell Her that the Meds I was taking to help me sleep at night for Chronic pain was helping.So She gave me a prscrition for that.

img261/9162/fairies1gi9.png

She also read my long letter I wrote the night before going to see Her and it was long,it was about everything how I have been feeling and She gave me good advice.She said She knows that there is Depression out there in the world,but,She strongly belives that you can fight it,along with the help of good medicines.So,all in all,I had a good day yesterday.My poor Garry,He was so tired.I hope He got a good night sleep last night.

img392/5035/lisestagfh6.png

I relize that in this world,is not going to be an easy one,but we have to find things in our lives to make us happy and I am relizing that we ar always not going to be happy,that there will be trials and strugles along the way.but I also know,there is the Lord to help us.Even me writting this Entry,I always wont be happy.But,I am working on my life,one day at a time.I hope you all will have a good day.Be safe and kool out there.I still cant belive its hot here and not kooling down at all.We still have our air on.Peaceout.

img169/8819/graceamandajx5.jpg

No comments: