Sunday, September 30, 2007

Was feeling sick,but,fine now.

called2saybyjennyw.gif picture by Auntieemlovesu

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good day.I am doing ok now,wasnt doing so good early this moring at work.I did fine at work.But everyone wa telling me,my face was so red and I didnt even really notice it till a little later when I felt very hot and very out of breath.I am ok now.But when I got home,I was eating and I got sick,very sick and I kept trying to make myself throw up so it would come up and it did.But I still felt sick,so,I eat some choclate and wouldnt you know it,it helped.But I just wanted to come by and give an update before I get off of here and get some things done.I dont want that feeling again.I felt my face today and it felt so red hot.But I am ok now.I am going to do a few things and than lay down,before I have to go to bed.LOL.No,not in that order.Have a nice day all.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

 AmandaLoveQuiltroxy.gif picture by Auntieemlovesu

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better!  Take it easy the rest of the day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

amanda im not a doctor but if that happens again id see doc and ask for a blood sugar test .i sure sounds like you had low blood sugar....luv Sue

Anonymous said...

im glad ur feeling better *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I have felt like that before and it sucks! I am glad that you are feeling better now.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Late on my comments so sure hope you are feeling better by now. :-) Janie

Anonymous said...

Oh Amanda! I sure hope that you get to feeling better! Many hugs to you!
Lisa