Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sat Moring.

img220/5277/fallbeautyvg4.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good weekend.Yes,I am home,came home yesterday.It was a busy day for Gary and I on the way home,went and got my check,got it chashed and went and picked my medicine up.But let me tell you,there was so much traffic out there yesterday,it was unbelivable.Still wishing I was back at the beach,but,glad to be home and in my own bed.LOL.I am still so tired.I never relized having fun on your vaction can make you so tired.I will be going back to bed after I do this entry.

img230/3999/happyfallaq6.gif

It was a nice vaction.Just,relaxing,walking the Board walk,going shoping,eating out,that was the life.Just looking out at our big Ocean,makes you wonder about your problems.You know,I hear everyone saying,take a look at the Ocean and your problems wont be as big as you think they are.

img507/2042/summergonemy5.gif

They are not.I took a few pixs of us at the beach.Was hard to find someone to take pixs of us together.I took them on my cell,they might be a little dark.Will post them later.I am already thinking about work,dreading to go in.I dont want to.Oh well,you got to do what you got to do.will tell you a little story,that,I used to do all the time when I was a little girl.We had a beach house and everytime we went to the beach and before we left,I had to put a note in a bottel and back in thoes days,I did leave my addy.LOL.But,guessing no one got,unless a Shark got it.LOL.So,they had theeses Message in a bottel things and I wrote a little message and just added my Email addy.LOL.One guy was looking at it,Gary was trying to throw as hard as He could,but,it kept comming back,so this guy threw it.Gary,said,you have a young arm.LOL.The guy just kina laughed.LOL.But I had to do it.I didnt do it last year,but,I did this time.Who knows,maybe one of you guys will get it.LOL.Wishful thinking.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img444/6521/mmcfallstarbasketamandase6.gif

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're home.
Glad you two had a nice time.
That is neat about the bottles......
Have a nice day.
Can't wait to see your pics.
~C~

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice vacation.  My friend, if you could just make your writing a bit smaller I would not have to keep scanning back and forth across your page, it does make my head spin, just a suggestion.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I always need a vacation to recover from my vacation! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooo happy you and Gary went on this vacation...and I know what you mean about looking out at the ocean, and not thinking of your problems...they all just seem to vanish.  I look forward to seeing all of your photos...have a beautiful weekend, hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

That is why you go on vacation to help appreciate home again.... so glad you had a great time! and don't think about work yet, lol.....
that is really neat to put the address in the bottle in the ocean...
Enjoy the day!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Wow.....it sounds like you had a lot of fun! :o) So glad to hear this. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

That is a really neat thing to do.  Reminds me of Little house on the Prairie where Laura finds that baby and all the messages the mother sent in bottles.  CUTE.  ANyhow glad you had a good vacation and at least you have another day off!  

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time, and hope you get some rest.  Cool idea - who knows whom will get it and write you back! :-)

Anonymous said...

So glad that you had a wonderful time. Neat idea about the bottle. lol Blessings, Janie