Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday Moring.

 

Good moring all,

Its time to wake up and smell the coffee.I know its way to early.LOL.But I am feeling pretty good and dont ask me why.LOL.I guess its because I took 2 nerve pills last evening and slept sooooooo gooooooood.I am wide an awake today and ready to go at 4 to work.They was so kind enouh to let Boyfriend come and get me fro work this moring.They wouldnt have because of the alarm in the stoor.But glad they did.I am so excited about my trip to the beach.I cant wait.i am leaving Sept 17.Taking my LapTp with me.Will be going to see my Therepyst on Wed to get some meds.I will be set.I have so much to do,laundry and ect when I get home.Going to start today.anyways,I am off.You all have a good day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.If anyone still wants a post card let me kniw.Love yal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a nice day!!
*********HUGGIES**************
~C~

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you got some good sleep! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

its good to see a happy entry from you.

Anonymous said...

I have drank too much coffee right now!! lol That was nice of them. Glad that your day is going good. I am sure you will have lots of fun getting away on vacation. :-) God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hey there!  I finally was able to catch up on journals and just wanted to say hi.  I'm at my nieces house :)