Friday, September 7, 2007

TGIF WEEKEND.

img158/1886/dsdesignsbeachwalkdy9.gif

all,

Hope everyone,hope you all is having a good start of your weekend.Me,not so good,I called out this moring,couldnt make it into work,wasnt feeling good.So,after I called out,I went back to bed,stayed in bed till now.LOL.Been in bed al day.Will be going back to work tommrow.I just couldnt make it.Tryed getting dressed this moring,than slept on the couch for a few,tha decied,nope,cant do it,not going in.So,I am home.Which,I always feel guilty about calling out.This is my 2 time,so,hope I dont get into trouble.I dont do it very often.Just didnt feel good at all.I problla wont get into trouble,I always worry,I worry about everything.I need to stop that.

img207/7731/dsdesignssplashyy8.gif

I will be so glad I am going on vaction next week.Sept 17,going to the beach for a week,just me and my Boyfriend.No worrys.Cant worry about my family,cant worry about my past,cant worry about who doesnt like me,who does,ect.I do think some people need t grow up and stay out of my buiness,my journal,if they want questions,ask me,even if I may not answer.Ok,so,I maybe Pmsing.LOL.But thats how I feel.Yal need to leave me be,leave my Journal alone.You can read it,but dont come to me with problems,than go back and tell everyone else.get over it.

img212/9418/thth8447az1.png

Ok,thats enough.Anyways,I am going to get off of here ad maybe get a few things done,if not,go back to sleep.Yal have a ncie weekend.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img253/7594/pigletamandavikz5.png

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are not feeling good. Bet it was having to get up those mornings at 4 a.m. !!! Will keep you in my prayers. Oh that is great, maybe it will make you feel better going on vacation. So glad that you are not worrying about anything! That is the way to goooo!!! Have a good rest and blessings, Hug, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better soon!
Missie

Anonymous said...

stopped by to say Hi,and thanks for stopping by mine.
*****************BIG HUGS**********************

Anonymous said...

I think it is great that you and the boyfriend are going to the beach. Just the two of you! That is so cool
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better....and a vacation really sounds nice! :o)
Lisa