Friday, September 7, 2007

Never seen before pix.

This is the outside of my house,

 

img510/8176/14002cd276b9de370fe1158hg9.jpg

This is our,well my faveorite place to sit on a kool or hot day,mostly kool day,sometimes,even when its raining,sometimes storming.LOL.

img257/9486/pic090707599ls9.jpg

 

This Bug Huge tree here,you see,is older than Me,older than my Neices and Nephews,this tree was here ever since I was little,moved into this house.This house has some History behind it,,maybe,will tell it soon.Could tell you something,but,you might get kinda scared.LOL.I used to when I was little.It was an old story,a true story in fact,behind that tree on the left,there is a man burried there,with His Horse and Dog,now,like I said,my Dad always said it was true.So,who knows.But it always scared us when we was little and it was told to all of our neices and nephews,well,some of them.My neice,asked me one day if it was true and couldnt lie said yes.LOL.I said,ask Grandpa,She said,no that man scares me.LOL.Well,there you have,will post some more pics later.Having fun with me new phone.Peaceout.

 

img356/1315/pic090707644sa7.jpg

img183/2576/amanda1no8.jpg

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful home you have.
we have ghosts at our place,they have even talked to me.People think you're a nutcase if you tell them that-but I don't care -it's true........

Anonymous said...

you have a lovely house. I would sit in that swing all day, especially during rain or a storm. (((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda. Great pics.  I would be so scared to see a ghost.  don't tell me any ghost stories if I ever come over, Ok?  Else I will not sleep all night. lol  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Oh that is a very pretty house. Love the trees too! I can see why you like to sit on the porch. Sometimes I like to sit on the porch when it rains. Love the smell of fresh rain! Maybe the man got on his horse and rode away in the wild blue yonder and his dog followed him. lol That would scare a child. Have a wonderful weekend. hug, Janie

Anonymous said...

Very nice looking house.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful home!  I love the porch.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your pictures....you house looks so relaxing and welcomed! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hello There~
I don't know if you remember me, but I used to stop by your journal a LOT. But it's been awhile. I'm Gayla from "Unfussy".
Your home is beautiful!! Just makes me want to come over and have morning coffee with you and chat...LOL

Enjoy the day and that beautiful home of yours :)
Huggers,
Gayla