Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday stuff.

img301/6431/friday2yb3.png

Ok guys,

I am so tired,just feel like sleeping,feel like skeeping on my vaction.LOL.But,dont worry,I am not,plan on having some fun,trying to.I feel like for some reason,it wont come.Today,didnt feel like a day off.I had way to  much stuff to do.Boyfriend and I was talking to this guy and Breakway,you was right to.I am still going to bring my LapTop with me.Because He said,if its a brand new LapTop,I could possible get on no matter were I am.So,I am still going to bring it no matter what.There will always be places I can get on.But I am also going to go to Bestbuy tommrow,so,if you all still have anymore advice for me,let me know.I am going to bed.I am so tired.I amnot looking forward to work tommrow.

img294/4493/tweetyinpjshugsjj4.png

But I get off at 11:30 and in No Way I am staying later.They asked me last time and I am not doing it this time.I am to nice to them and they just dont care.Well,I have had enough.To tell you the truth,I dont feel good right now.I think its my Alagries,or you know when you have so much to do,so much on your mind and your just tired?Thats Me.They better not ask me,I am waiting for them to ask me.Oh,I know they will.She will be in there at 4,I go in at 5:30.I will see you all tommrow.Have a good night.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img521/9493/dcdamandahugsvi2222hv5.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I woulldn't stay either,ya gotta take care of yourself.Employees are just a body to them-as long as you're there.But people need down time.
Take care
~C~

Anonymous said...

take your vacatione those stores dont care about employees who give there heart and soul to them when it comes to cut backs they arent sympathetic.werwe going into a very slow period this next couple months and i bet they cut down on your hours wish you the best mandy have a great vacation .....Sue

Anonymous said...

Breakaway is right.  These days, no matter where you are, you should be able to get a signal for the laptop.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

I think they have a place to use the laptop computer in some of the book stores? Have a great weekend, Janie