Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday evning.

img519/9011/14002cd276b9de370fe1158kp9.jpg

Ok,

Lets try this again,somehow,everytime I tryed to finish an entry,it clicked off on me.Dagon it.Anyways,I wanted to thank you all soooooooo much for al the nice comments you left me,thank you,you made me smile and just knowing I have good caring friends who care.Thank you so much.You all mean the world to  me.You all are right,if I want to say how I feel,than I will say it,I wont hide it,I wont let anyone feel that I shouldnt write how I feel.This has been my journal for so long and it will stay that way.So,this is my journal,my journal were I can write how ever I feel.I cant belive someone was actullay getting to me,were I cant sa how I feel,well,nope,not again.Anyays,I am going to get off of here and head to bed.Another early day for me tommrow.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img510/7457/amandaletgorachael07vigu1.jpg

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got it now-ATTITUDE,BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~C~

Anonymous said...

If there are folks out there not happy with you being able to express yourself in your own journal, then perhaps they should consider not reading it?  Best wishes and prayers dearheart.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

My Goodness they don't have to read it!!! I am sure glad that I don't have to go to work early like you!!  I would be throwing a fit!! lol Hope your day goes good. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

I agree with the others...if they don't like it...they don't have to read.  I for one enjoy your journal :)  You are a very kind person and I can tell that in your writings.  

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hope you got a good nights sleep...and have a beautiful Friday and weekend...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Get some rest. This is your journal, so you can write about anything that you want!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Thats right,,,,this is your journal! Write what ever you feel like writing. :o) Many hugs to you! :o)
Lisa